Recent content by yours2discover

  1. yours2discover

    Does Catherine 0158 actually Squirt?

    i know she likes you clean, and insists you take a shower upon arrival unless you came straight from a shower. She talks a lot, I know she doesn't not enjoy men under a certain age and I do believe she may not entertain certain races (and I don't mean Indy of F1) ...and like her Ad says, she...
  2. yours2discover

    Does Catherine 0158 actually Squirt?

    Catherine squirts ....like a banshee! (Do banshee's squirt?) Note: Will talk your head off, no pun intended. Very nice mature lady with a great figure for her age
  3. yours2discover

    Aria 3960

    Says she is in Mississauga now.....Derry just south of the 407. @LatinHombre would you say she is her stated age of 25 or older?
  4. yours2discover

    Blast from the Past - Miss Bailey

    I think she is, I happenstance on her profile from time to time. She use to travel between Burlington and St. Kitts. She may only post when she is working. No longer goes by Miss Bailey
  5. yours2discover

    Miss Tiny 2741

    Is this the same lass with her Locanto Ad? Goes by Tina. This one also has an OF account which I suspect is her priority
  6. yours2discover

    Mimi 2287(?)

    It has been a few years for me as well, in fact it might be pre-covid like 2019. The challenge I have is she only does outcalls. When I saw her, she was using Burlington Hotels..... she always had limited availability due to personal circumstances but at least incalls were available. Pic #8...
  7. yours2discover

    Locanto. Haldimands best Autumn. 9426

    I am way too tall and too old for car fun!
  8. yours2discover

    Locanto. Haldimands best Autumn. 9426

    Did you leverage her trailer and if so, can you comment on the condition of the "Phuckmobile"
  9. yours2discover

    Monday PSA - Mary J. 226-784-5005

    Thanks @breeziebaby . I suspect Locanto will update their functionality as well or maybe their advertisers just are not aware that functionality already exists. I remember reading in the Blueboard recently, a Locanto advertiser was also trying t sell a nail gun! It concerns me if a SP has a...
  10. yours2discover

    Cassandra Cox asking for help

    Found a month old Ad for her in Locanto, Burlington, back for a limited time
  11. yours2discover

    Monday PSA - Mary J. 226-784-5005

    Saw this Ad on Locanto, seen her Ad before thought she looked intriguing....but decided to dig a bit more. She must have many talents, including teleporting abilities. Current Ad locations that were present as of this past Saturday include: Burlington, Quebec City, Surrey, Maple Ridge...
  12. yours2discover

    Lowen - Wrapped in Warmth and Aura

    Cricket, cricket! I hope he is okay!
  13. yours2discover

    Anyone reliable in Burlington?

    No the Candice being referred to this Candi She use to go by Candiice, changed her name. Works from Niagara to Burlington and she is amazing! Indicates she now requires a deposit for new clients....which sorta sucks. I haven't seen her in about 3 years so I may even have to make a deposit...
  14. yours2discover

    Chinese Vivian

    Lots of steroetyping in this thread....
Toronto Escorts