Recent content by yellowwrapper

  1. Y

    Alma 7754 "reloaded"

    I've been to a lot of weird places to see her, that drive up motel in Bells Corners, that place her Dr. boyfriend owned in Kanata that had dead flies all over the carpet for some reason, her place in Aylmer......I should really go see her again.
  2. Y

    Alma 7754 "reloaded"

    Was that place Ottawa Community Housing? I went there to see her once....that place was rough.
  3. Y

    Retired providers you want to see one last time.

    Stryker/Avah. Worked at Alpha and previously CMJ on and off. Absolute animal in bed and would drain me completely each time.
  4. Y

    Beckie Rouge 5993

    Haven't seen her ad in forever.....she's awesome though
  5. Y

    Jessica Curves recent reviews?

    She goes by Vina Vaughn now right?
  6. Y

    Layla Lux@ALO Luxx

    Layla Lux looks like a dead ringer for Noelle Noir. I sadly don't remember what Noelle's tattoos look like. Can anyone else confirm? https://luxeottawaxxx.com/attendants/layla-lux/
Toronto Escorts