Recent content by wifi45

  1. W

    What do you do in 1hr sessions?

    I always do, just my preference. Why not? 2 mins wash doesn't hurt anyone, only helps
  2. W

    What do you do in 1hr sessions?

    I'm the opposite, how can you see a girl for half an hour and walk away satisfied? It's usually quick talk then play, talk maybe quick massage usually for them (most girls don't give a massage that does anything for me and usally little johny needs a 10 min break) then round two. If they are...
  3. W

    Specials

    Usually twitter is where i notice them
  4. W

    Why do providers have end of month sales, or early bird specials!

    I've always wondered I've never haggle but i always prefer multi hr visits especially when its discounted compared to normal hr rate does that make me cheap or just a deal seeker?
  5. W

    Why do providers have end of month sales, or early bird specials!

    early bird special seems like they are trying to get business during a time they feel is wasted with no client. I'd imagine working during the day is less sketchy then the night and depending on home life, day time might benefit them in multple ways worth more then a 50 dollar discount They...
  6. W

    LFI - London Blue 4444

    Yeah the best experiencea I've had were with girls 28 and up but probably the best times were in their 30s
  7. W

    LFI - London Blue 4444

    Pretty disappointing I'm not one to care for kissing or bbbj so that didn't bother me but the effort was not there. Too much talking massage was a joke, bj was alright but she did a 3 finger grip rather then properly handling the package. Diffently not as pretty or fit as the pics suggest. 2...
  8. W

    LFI - London Blue 4444

    Well boob I should have listened
  9. W

    LFI - London Blue 4444

    Good to know! What were her odd restrictions?
  10. W

    LFI - London Blue 4444

    So what what happened she promised bbbj and kissing but didn't deliver?
Toronto Escorts