Recent content by vincentzzf

  1. V

    Aoi@Aeyow

    Bro!!!She is the best I have met in this year I think.
  2. V

    Aoi@Aeyow

    Definitely it is my pleasure to become the first person to spend a wonderful 45 mins with Aoi when she just come to Ottawa. Bro I don’t want to mention any details of the main.I just wanna tell you guys the pics are her and even much more pretty and slim.She is cute.One thing I want to mention...
  3. V

    Chole-AEYOW

    Anyone tried Chole ?I saw her pics is so pretty.
  4. V

    Miu,Mona and Izy which one

    Just done with Miu.To be honest isn’t my cup of tea.Although she has big tits but I think it isn’t natural.The service isn’t bad but it is hard to communicate due to her lack of English.
  5. V

    Miu,Mona and Izy which one

    How about the service from Izy
  6. V

    Miu,Mona and Izy which one

    Thank you bro!!I was planning to see Miu but you know other two girls got really good reviews and I only want to choose one of them due to a busy week.
  7. V

    Miu,Mona and Izy which one

    Hi anyone can tell me one which one worth for trying?I just want to choose one of them to book.
  8. V

    Any suggestions for foot fetish?

    Hi I am wondering any sps or MAs offer foot fetish?
  9. V

    Foot fetish

    Any sp recommend for foot fetish?
  10. V

    Foot fetish in Ottawa

    Hi,I wanna know any foot fetish recommendation in Ottawa?
Toronto Escorts