Royal Spa

Recent content by Valcazar

  1. Valcazar

    But Is It Genocide? By Any & All Reckoning: IT IS GENOCIDE, Wake Up!

    You do realize that 9/11 didn't happen in Israel, don't you? Obviously you just made a typo there. I thought "Only about 800 civilians died on 9/11" was some new xitter conspiracy theory I didn't know about. The typo explains it.
  2. Valcazar

    Random musings

  3. Valcazar

    But Is It Genocide? By Any & All Reckoning: IT IS GENOCIDE, Wake Up!

    Your Macklemore obsession isn't any better - especially the whole "Look, this is obviously a Nazi salute" thing.
  4. Valcazar

    But Is It Genocide? By Any & All Reckoning: IT IS GENOCIDE, Wake Up!

    Because "Look, he's evil, so obviously we can say whatever we want about what he said or what he secretly means" is not a good thing to cultivate. The man says so many fucked up things, why not use those? It's like people making dishonest, misleading clips of Trump - why bother when the...
  5. Valcazar

    I Love Legs! The homer thread

  6. Valcazar

    Why The Democrat Leadership Sucks

    Fewer users does that. Of course, the direct reporting isn't arithmetically controlled by Elon, either. I'm unaware of massive numbers of things. That's the nature of living. But I almost never post news here, so my signal to noise ratio is quite excellent. It's not a fair comparison, though...
  7. Valcazar

    What makes Putin legit

    I don't watch most videos posted in this forum. None of this means you aren't doing a bit. But sure, let's go with you being completely sincere. You think Putin's the bomb.
  8. Valcazar

    The Art of the BlowJob

  9. Valcazar

    But Is It Genocide? By Any & All Reckoning: IT IS GENOCIDE, Wake Up!

    But that's not what I'm saying. Of course you can dog-whistle. But you actually have to show that they are dog-whistling. "Altogether, they slaughtered 1,200 Israelis that day. I want to give you an idea of what this means for a country of 10 million. Proportionately, this is equal to...
  10. Valcazar

    Terrific Titfucking

  11. Valcazar

    Knives are out for Pollievre

    Damn. Mind you, bouncing off the 50% or so in a poll or two is one thing, actually staying up there is another.
  12. Valcazar

    The Boots Stay On thread.

  13. Valcazar

    Why are some women supporting Lindsay Clancy?

    This screams of a tactic born of legal requirement to me. He's asking for no retrial, right? He probably has to prove the whole investigation was botched or something to get that - so he's now saying none of it was investigated properly. This doesn't mean that is what he would argue at the...
  14. Valcazar

    gorgeous girls that are facially stunning

  15. Valcazar

    But Is It Genocide? By Any & All Reckoning: IT IS GENOCIDE, Wake Up!

    And you insisted I prove things with math. But Cool. OK, let's talk about what he actually said. Which was about how proportionally this was like 16 9/11s. I believe you and Shaq are claiming that this is inherently supremacist. (But not because the math is wrong.)...
Toronto Escorts