Mirage Escorts

Recent content by Uneedit

  1. U

    Emily @ LL 7094

    Worst experience!! Pics are totally fake and she is skinny and nowhere close to what’s in the ad. Can’t get off from her phone. CBJ was jack hammer and I had to stop her a couple of times to stop using her teeth. Few scars on the body which is also a turn off.
  2. U

    Sary - 1929

    Anyone seen her? Any info? https://www.leolist.cc/personals/female-escorts/greater-toronto/oshawa_princes_hot_milf_sweet_pussy_unforgettable-10510201
  3. U

    Emily @ LL 7094

    Is she busty and natural?
  4. U

    Bowmanville Chantel-6372 rates?

    This is what I got couple of weeks back 💸My $ for incalls 15min $60 20min $ 80 25 min $100 30 min $120 35 min $140 40 min $160 45 min $180 50 min $200 1hr $220 cash only
  5. U

    Barbie 3532

    I’m her regular and see her almost every week. Nice all natural girl. Pics are accurate. Follows instructions. You won’t be disappointed if you treat her well.
  6. U

    La Mirage/Pickering Angels

    Is she really that busty in person compared to her ad?
  7. U

    Pickering Angels reviews

    Having seen her a couple of times both after and before implants I concur with review
  8. U

    Pickering Angels reviews

    No they never ask for ID
  9. U

    Pickering Angels reviews

    Anyone seen Salma or Lorena?
  10. U

    Pickering Angels reviews

    Did you got lucky with extras? Or just within PA limits?
  11. U

    Pickering Angels reviews

    No it’s not - she got some worked done on top of her tits
Toronto Escorts