Recent content by Traineeslavemark

  1. T

    Meet & Greet ????

    we need the ladies to be interested. I know it’s an investment in time on their behalf, so we need to make sure the guys that go are not just time wasters. Need the girls to commit first though I think, to avoid a sausage fest.
  2. T

    Meet & Greet ????

    Nah. They were maybe 7 years ago. The last I went to was just before Covid.
  3. T

    Meet & Greet ????

    Exactly. Lots of fun, and lots of great connections and dates! Any ladies or agencies wish to comment why these appear to be no longer held? I’ve been to agency and independent parties downtown. There was even one year where a boat was rented on the lake and there was a mini lake cruise while...
  4. T

    If your travelling, do you have girls come to the hotel your staying in? Or do you get a different low rate for meetups?

    I travel a lot on business, and tend to stay away from using my hotel room due to laptop and other property etc etc. I travel to Germany, Thailand, Philippines, Hong Kong etc., and there are usually short term solutions which are clean and reasonably priced. Happy to discuss in PM i you wish.
  5. T

    Meet & Greet ????

    Hi everyone. I’ve been away a while, and after trying my best to ignore the proverbial itch, have accepted my journey back into this wonderful world is a matter of time. I was searching the site, but cannot see anyone holding any meet and greets. Is this something that is no longer done? I...
  6. T

    Sugar Dating Experience

    Good luck. I’m meeting someone new tonight too. let us know how you get on!
  7. T

    Sugar Dating Experience

    you should ask if she wants to go for a drink or dinner before intimacy back at yours. Or, ask her what she’s into and what she likes to do on these dates.
  8. T

    Sugar Dating Experience

    Don’t know if there are two sites. the version I’m on is very active. Using the search for Mississauga within 50km, I get 8583 hits. I’ve met 3 different girls over the last 3 weeks, and am meeting another one on Saturday. sorry if it’s not working for some people, but it’s definitely working...
  9. T

    Sugar Dating Experience

    LOL. Maybe we need a separate section. Like BDSM got. Then those people that actively participate in the sd/sb lifestyle can post and review etc. those of you who don’t believe it and find it nauseating can simply not read the section. Not that I particularly care whether you believe me or not...
  10. T

    Sugar Dating Experience

    I agree. Maybe you have specific options checked, but when I search 18-35 year olds, height of 137-170cm, and body types not including few extra pounds or overweight, it pulls “about 9403 results’. 100’s are active.
  11. T

    Sugar Dating Experience

    I’ve not really noticed. I’ve only seen 2 tgirls on Seeking amongst 100’s of profiles.
  12. T

    Sugar Dating Experience

    Mostly gnd ++
  13. T

    Sugar Dating Experience

    Lol. Why? Anyone on the site can access the same girls I am speaking to. I’m not posting our private conversations on here just to prove what I’m saying to you. I frankly don’t give a shit whether you believe me or not.
  14. T

    Sugar Dating Experience

    Like I said, I just tell them what I’m willing to pay. They dont have to say yes. I think also, it’s kind of up to the users how long they spend on the app isn’t it?
  15. T

    Sugar Dating Experience

    I’ve found most girls won’t give me a number and ask me what I’m comfortable with. I just say I’ve paid $200-300 in the past, and they can either say no thanks or they say $300 is good.
Toronto Escorts