Steeles Royal

Recent content by tml

  1. T

    Movie flash reveals

    I'll post the most obvious one. https://xhamster.com/videos/sharon-stone-slow-motion-11776997
  2. T

    What are your Top 10 favourite albums of all time?

    I thought I was the only person that liked Off the Wall more than Thriller(although I do really like Thriller).
  3. T

    What are your Top 10 favourite albums of all time?

    30 years ago when someone asked me what my favourite jazz album was I'd say A Charlie Brown Christmas by the Vince Guaraldi Trio, and I'd get laughed at. Not anymore. The respect it gets has grown by leaps and bounds.
  4. T

    What are your Top 10 favourite albums of all time?

    Tough question. I'll list 12, but in no particular order: Moving Pictures---RUSH Vapour Trails---RUSH Signals---RUSH Back in Black---ACDC Led Zeppelin I---Led Zeppelin Led Zeppelin II---Led Zeppelin Nothing Like the Sun---Sting Crime of the Century---Supertramp Breakfast in America---Supertramp...
  5. T

    Leafs 2026-2027 Season

    83-1 won't be so bad. Nylander on pace for 168 goals.
  6. T

    Leafs 2026-2027 Season

    I hope Knies has a good and long career. He never gave anything less than full effort, and improved every year. No attitude problems either.
  7. T

    New poll suggests Alberta losing separatism

    Remember, if the seperatists lose the vote is rigged, but if they win it's legit.
  8. T

    Best TV shows of the 21st century named by the NYT

    They shouldn't mix drama and comedy shows on the same list. Apples and Oranges.
  9. T

    Max Webster

    For those of you as old as me, you may have been a fan of the Canadian rock group Max Webster back in the 70's and early 80's. Unfortunately, it's been a bad year for the group and their fans. Earlier this year keyboardist Terry Watkinson passed away. In the last 8 days the drummer Gary...
  10. T

    Leafs 2026-2027 Season

    Will Tavares hit 600???
  11. T

    I'm thinking about moving to America in the near future

    My apologies. How's this.......You wanna move, then go. Fuck you and never come back!!!!!!
Toronto Escorts