Discreet Dolls

Recent content by thisalchemist

  1. T

    Barrie CL ads.

    Working on setting up something I have spoken with the girl in the first ad and I find her very pleasant on the phone. We have actually spoken 2-3 times hopefully this week will work.
  2. T

    What is in a Name ?

    this alchemist Just like the story about the alchemist. Couldn't get thealchemist and so thought about "this" alchemist. You can just call me "Thisal Chemist". I like the first name and the last name. Thinking about even changing my real name for this one. Yeah right!
  3. T

    You know your dick is big when...

    its when your tattoo turns from a dinghy to a warship!
  4. T

    The upper York Region

    what I am really saying is.... Help me! Give me a hint, how can I find some help for a hobbyist?
  5. T

    The upper York Region

    It is soooo far away from everyone. Any suggestions?
Toronto Escorts