Recent content by this old man

  1. T

    Looking for MSOG friendly providers

    you will also notice on most of my posts .. they have been liked by others and many have gone to see her and agreed with what I said in their own reviews.. thats the purpose of this site.. passing along information about providers. Have you gone to see her to see if my posts are true.. or...
  2. T

    Looking for MSOG friendly providers

    What's your point.. I see her a lot and have for some time.. I post her name in areas where it should be posted . And its far from every thread . I also post other names in other threads. Any comments on them
  3. T

    Looking for MSOG friendly providers

    I can recommend Jasmine 437 318 1997.. various menus allow for extra shots and even in basic hh extra shot is available for a small fee..
  4. T

    Pls Recommend Sp in Scarborough or markham

    JASMINE 437 318 1997 is in Whitby only about 10 or 15 minutes from Scarborough depending where you are..but well worth the trip .. I drive much much farther regularly to see her
  5. T

    Barbie

    Ive seen her ads in wasaga and area.. wondered myself
  6. T

    New girl ALISA

    This is not a review and needs to be in 411 section as a question
  7. T

    Greek providers

    I know she has been having problems with her phone line... she gets your message but when she sends the reply it goes no where.. this is only when you message on your phone line.. her WhatsApp line seems to be working correctly. Yes the 5748 numbers is hers ..so she is using that to get back...
  8. T

    Greek providers

    Message her and she will send her menu .. she is reasonable
  9. T

    Best Seated BJ (Covered or BBJ)

    No .. she tours kitchener Gta .. whitby Ottawa
  10. T

    Best Seated BJ (Covered or BBJ)

    Dont know why .. but she is on leolist in the GTA section right now.
  11. T

    Greek providers

    Wow Jasmine $100 less at $230 hh with anal.. and worth every bit of it
Toronto Escorts