Steeles Royal

Recent content by terbettor

  1. T

    The Three Asian Spa's: Dark Angel, Unit 21, East End

    Good review. Similar experience for me. Yoyo really made me feel like she wanted me to be there. SF2 before and after was a nice touch. Also, the teasing. Gaddamn.
  2. T

    Gsmiracle spa on merivale

    Has anyone found these girls anywhere yet? :)
  3. T

    Somerset & Bronson - 7832

    I texted first and it was ignored. Then I found an old listing that mentioned: "613-862-7832 (No Block number, No txt, No email)”, so I figured they didn’t like texting, which is what prompted me to call. Bit of mixed messaging here... EDIT: Do they monitor TERB? Out of the blue they texted to...
  4. T

    The Three Asian Spa's: Dark Angel, Unit 21, East End

    Saw her today. She was nice, but not my cup of tea. A little too manufactured IMO. But got the job done.
  5. T

    Somerset & Bronson - 7832

    I had a very confusing interaction today when I called the number. I asked if Tracy was available and she said "hey baby Tracy is available right now, when do you want to come”. Then I asked what the location was and she struggled to understand me and told me to text instead. So I hung up and...
  6. T

    The Three Asian Spa's: Dark Angel, Unit 21, East End

    Haven’t hobbied in a bit after blowing wayyy too much money over Christmas/January, haha, but you guys convinced me to go see Susu. 10/10 for enthusiasm. And I’ll just say she’s very comfortable in her skin. She stripped naked at the very beginning and enjoyed showing off her body — rightfully...
  7. T

    New massage place on Bank

    15 minute massage… Do you even have to get out of the car or is it like a drive-thru???
  8. T

    Tracey from WB is a Gem

    I want your money, free time, and stamina. Haha.
  9. T

    Wu Wu is right!

    I thought she was only here for 2 weeks? Did you guys give her so much business that she stuck around for longer? :) EDIT: I texted the number. She’s here for 2 more weeks. Sounds like she’s having fun!
  10. T

    Dark Angel Spa

    Decided to drop by DA since there are new (to me) girls on the rotation this month, and it was on my way home. I was greeted by Kylie. I can only assume she’s a MILF. Has some loose stomach skin, but otherwise a nice looking body. Massage was a bit weak, more on the sensual side than anything...
  11. T

    Candy from WB 7963

    Wow, you really are a poet. Great review.
  12. T

    The Three Asian Spa's: Dark Angel, Unit 21, East End

    Huh, weird, the LL posting says: Lily Zoey Monica Typo I guess?
  13. T

    Top girl - Japanese Eimy

    Definitely young and beautiful, that’s for sure! And very polite. Even said good bye to my crotch. Haha.
  14. T

    Kelly banxx 7774

    Jesus. Sorry you went through that!
  15. T

    The Three Asian Spa's: Dark Angel, Unit 21, East End

    Ah, so Zoey is over there now! Haven’t seen Ivy yet. What’s she like?
Toronto Escorts