Recent content by teamprf

  1. T

    Hottest chick in a most unlikely role movie category

    Elisabeth Shue in Leaving Las Vegas. Truly depressing movie to watch with a full on boner. Uma Thurman in Dangerous Liaisons. Not as surprising but totally hot.
  2. T

    Online Pharmacies

    I dump so many e-mails from our spam filters from these clowns.
  3. T

    Age Difference

    Phew! I was getting out the slide rule and about to google how to use the thing for a moment there. I don't care if you nail a bean bag but this is my final sarcastic post <certainly for today unless I feel otherwise>
  4. T

    Age Difference

    Hang on there is a different set of rules in another thread. I am so confused. What am I allowed to do ?
  5. T

    Age Difference

    should i put on the credit application that i am leveraging the shit out of illiquid asset xyz so I can fuck an 18 year old ?
  6. T

    was going to book an SP, but changed my mind

    OK - scratch the not creepy bit I said earlier :) Sorry to interject on your pain and loneliness thread czech-mate - carry on.
  7. T

    was going to book an SP, but changed my mind

    Like your style....because it is genuine and not creepy. Actually technically I am not qualified to say whether it is creepy but it seems to me that you don't offer anything other than who you are.
  8. T

    Yonge Street as a Pedestrian Mall

    Ahh there was nothing like being 16 years old and cruising Yonge St. in a Plymouth Horizon with three of your dork friends - the whole scene screams STUD especially if you are wearing your favourite cutoff wide-mesh football jersey. A couple of streets east we would have been at the forefront...
  9. T

    SP Staying Overnight - Safety Concerns

    sensible. messed up generalization.
  10. T

    What songs do you like to play while you are fucking?

    http://youtu.be/sO6Xnt9YLmw
  11. T

    Have you ever found out she cheated on you?

    sign of the cross! sign of the cross! - that shit is voodoo. how can the corners be made flat ?!!
Toronto Escorts