Recent content by Tarnished77

  1. T

    If you are new to this like I am, and you dont know where to start trust me when I tell you to...

    If you are new to this like I am, and you dont know where to start trust me when I tell you to start here. Sofia is wonderful from beginning to end, shes beautiful, funny, and carry conversation. As for her skills, she will fulfill anything you could possibly want. Thanks for a great time Sofia :)
  2. T

    Petite Nikki 1125

    I tried, doesn’t look the same as the pics, nice ass and tits but not the same as pics and definitely not white she’s Spanish lol, very limited interaction tbh I wouldn’t recommend
  3. T

    Reliable SPs in hamilton?

    Anyone you regularly see that actually has a good personality? prefer big tits but not super picky. everything in hamilton seems so bad
Toronto Escorts