Toronto Passions

Recent content by Swede

  1. S

    Canadians Getting Paranoid? Brown Muslim Tourist Taking Pics "Suspicious"

    The information should never have been leaked. No need for that. However, There are Monsters running around the world blowing people up. I absolutely rely on police and security to do their job and keep us safe. Good for them for looking into anything suspicious. I find that re-assuring. I'll...
  2. S

    Hey, clear our your messages my friend

    Hey, clear our your messages my friend
  3. S

    22 Things That Strippers Don’t Want To Hear Anymore

    This whole thread has turned me off Strippers just a bit more.
  4. S

    Can We Have an Asian Escort Section?

    Agree that an Asian forum would be helpful. It is a specific service genre that warrants special attention.
  5. S

    How to convince a loved one to avoid Mexico?

    I'd go back to the mayan Rivera. Stay on the large resorts. Watch walking around by myself. Not get absolutely polluted. Make sure my tour and hotel kew where i was going on excursions or trips off the resort. Just be smart and not put yourself in a position to be victimized. Although the...
  6. S

    Best Head in Town

    http://toronto.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/new-in-town-emma-a-gorgeous-singaporean-french-babes-exotic-slim-hot-body-sexy-29/8579218 Thought you Durham guys would like to know about Emma.She said she was about to change her name so heads up for her new ads on the BP. She is technically in...
Toronto Escorts