Recent content by Stinkiest

  1. S

    Any info on vixenna north @ Peterborough? Hpl pics

    Well... I thought I would go for three strikes to see if I was out, and I reached out to Vixenna again. She was incredibly accommodating on location and scheduling, especially since she'll be heading off to vet school soon. We actually finally met. And all I can say is: I really wish we had...
  2. S

    Vixenna - What Are You Waiting For

    Please enlighten us poor newbies.
  3. S

    Vixenna - What Are You Waiting For

    Just a heads up I've been burned by Vixenna twice. I'm sure she's awesome but just be prepared to be let down by a lack of communication. https://terb.cc/xenforo/threads/any-info-on-vixenna-north-peterborough-hpl-pics.731848/post-8541556 She gave a long apology after that post and we tried...
  4. S

    Any info on vixenna north @ Peterborough? Hpl pics

    EDIT: Please see my review later in this thread. My follow-up review of Vixenna: Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me. I posted about this debacle about three months ago: https://terb.cc/xenforo/threads/any-info-on-vixenna-north-peterborough-hpl-pics.731848/post-8541556...
  5. S

    Any info on vixenna north @ Peterborough? Hpl pics

    EDIT: Please see my review later in this thread. I wish I could post a glowing review and I feel bad that this is my first post on the board. I was a longtime subscriber of Vixenna on OF and recently found out she also provides escort services. Here's how things went: Sent her a text on...
Toronto Escorts