Recent content by Spartan009

  1. S

    Mercedes review

    Oh yeah, I overlooked that part lol
  2. S

    Mercedes review

    Has anyone got a chance to meet Mercedes? Any reviews about her? https://www.leolist.cc/personals/female-escorts/northern-ontario/sudbury_sexy_russian_playmate_free_onlyfans-9175197
  3. S

    Review on Naomi - local SP

    I’ve heard she won’t even let you kiss. Also, is her place safe? I usually don’t trust girls doing this incall at private places, had a bad experience with Miss Kathryn
  4. S

    Scam alert !!

    Already told here https://terb.cc/xenforo/threads/anna-ottawa-girl-https-missannaxoxx-escortbook-com-aboutme.849699/ https://terb.cc/xenforo/threads/oh-my-add-miss-kathryn.859307/ get this scamster
  5. S

    Oh my add (Miss Kathryn)

    https://terb.cc/xenforo/threads/anna-ottawa-girl-https-missannaxoxx-escortbook-com-aboutme.849699/
  6. S

    Oh my add (Miss Kathryn)

    She’s a scamster, beware. I’m myself a victim
  7. S

    Kathryn - 5451

    @ice123 Yes, that’s the scammer guy with her. Looks older now
  8. S

    Kathryn - 5451

    @bobmoo - I’m new on Terb and thought of warning ppl about her. Also, I couldn’t find her existing reviews since changes her name
  9. S

    Kathryn - 5451

    Guys, SHE’S A SCAM. I booked her for incall and she provided me the address 30 st charles st saying it’s an airbnb. I went in, she locked the main door and talked to her for 2-3 minutes and then she went to washroom saying she’ll get herself clean. As soon as entered the washroom, her bf came in...
  10. S

    Anna, Ottawa girl https://missannaxoxx.escortbook.com/aboutme

    Guys, SHE’S A SCAM. I booked her for incall and she provided me the address 30 st charles st saying it’s an airbnb. I went in, she locked the main door and talked to her for 2-3 minutes and then she went to washroom saying she’ll get herself clean. As soon as entered the washroom, her bf came in...
Toronto Escorts