Recent content by Solothurn

  1. S

    Any info on this cutie?

    Maybe Roxanne https://www.leolist.cc/personals/female-escorts/greater-toronto/durham_bck_sept_14_15_roxanne-7321487 Maybe Courtney 2472 https://www.leolist.cc/personals/female-escorts/greater-toronto/durham_outcall_only-11635621
  2. S

    Any info on this cutie?

    She is Melissa https://terb.cc/xenforo/threads/melissa-8078.839281/
  3. S

    Scam Sandra 1508

    Sandra 1508 416-576-1508 4165761508 Kayla 1712 367-990-1712 3679901712
  4. S

    Jess 5226

    That's Meagan Starke on photographs and that's not her actual IG.
  5. S

    SP wanted by Toronto police for drugging and robbing a client in Toronto

    It looks like Sarah strikes again https://www.cp24.com/local/toronto/2025/06/10/toronto-police-id-second-suspect-accused-of-drugging-man-and-stealing-his-belongings/
  6. S

    Nyla Rose 6175

    https://terb.cc/xenforo/threads/anyone-seen-jayda-8706.900201/
  7. S

    Anyone seen Catalina?

    My experience with her 1-2 years ago was disappointing.
  8. S

    Scammers 6331

    Is this one of them? https://www.leolist.cc/personals/female-escorts/greater-toronto/vaughan_-11529610
  9. S

    Bella 8947

    In my experience she is a scammer. Last time I checked she was sneakily putting "FS extra" in the middle of her ad.
  10. S

    Avoid- Latin Egyptian Dream Robbery

    https://www.leolist.cc/personals/female-escorts/greater-toronto/durham_sexy_latina_egyptian-11514920 Dream 7794 4379617794 437-961-7794 This is also her: https://terb.cc/xenforo/threads/natalie-0323-review.922909/
  11. S

    “Aria Rose” 4926 / “Liyah” 7742

    Thalia 5926 +1 (226) 581-5926 2265815926 226-581-5926
  12. S

    Janet 6645

    I got no hits on google images or yandex images. Go for it and report back (y)
  13. S

    Nikki 4036 any info ?

    I saw her about a year and a half ago. She was a thick older latina services were somewhere between alright and good but were rushed. I did not repeat.
  14. S

    I know I've seen this ad before, can't find reviews

    Ella 4067 https://terb.cc/xenforo/threads/stay-away-from-ella.928968/
  15. S

    “Aria Rose” 4926 / “Liyah” 7742

    Liyah 7742 2265817742 226-581-7742 Liyah 2909 2267832909 226-783-2909 Liyah 5926 2265815926 226-581-5926
Toronto Escorts