Recent content by shellacer

  1. S

    The official TERB Wordle thread

    Wordle 1,884 4/6 🟨⬜⬜🟩⬜ 🟨⬜⬜🟩🟨 🟨🟨⬜🟩⬜ 🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
  2. S

    When did you know your relationship was over?

    Probably when I caught her cheating, I think that's the moment I realized
  3. S

    Anyone else totally annoyed with passengers in TTC vehicles having phone or video calls or watching TV shows and not using headphones?

    No you are definitely not the only one annoyed, it's one thing to listen to it at a low low volume but these people are blasting it at max volume as if they're in their own home. It's absurd
  4. S

    Top 3 Porn stars

    Those old movies just have something that a lot of the modern stuff lacks so I don't blame you at all because I'm the exact same way
  5. S

    War with Iran

    Well there's one thing he can keep easily. He can keep on losing like he has been for the past months on end
  6. S

    What tv shows are you watching

    I'm going to be completely honest i had forgotten that Corner Gas had an animated series, I remember the commercials for it and being a bit interested but I had completely forgot about it when it actually came out. I should see if I can find it to watch at some point
  7. S

    Over 29,000 Canadians call for U.S. Ambassador Hoekstra to be expelled

    I don't know when this shift in politics where conservatives in Canada went from actual human beings to pretending to be American republicans happened but it's been an absolute joke
  8. S

    War with Iran

    Right up there with Greenland and Canada (and Venezuela and Cuba depending on his mood)
  9. S

    Iran has overplayed its hand

    "Not nearly long enough" and there are stories coming out about the dire conditions the ship is in food wise and everything. What an idiot man
  10. S

    What are your top 3 movies that you can watch over and over?

    Forest Gump Shawshank Redemption Good Will Hunting
  11. S

    What was your first tv crush?

    Caroline Munro easily 🥵
  12. S

    What tv shows are you watching

    Man, Hank was such a fun character. I never set out to watch Corner Gas but I would never change the channel when it came on because it was so entertaining
  13. S

    Fatal e-scooter accident

    Been saying this for ages too, they one hundred percent need to especially with how careless they are
  14. S

    Would you have kept the gold??

    No way in hell, that's why they invented the age old adage of Finders Keepers!
Toronto Escorts