La Villa Spa

Recent content by Sandy S

  1. S

    Need an escort for disabled

    Hi Charly, thanks for getting back to me. I've reached out to a few MAs, but they didn't seem genuine, and the reviews I've read suggest that most are only interested in making money without providing a full service. I'll take a look at Bluesky to see if it's helpful. You mentioned that you've...
  2. S

    Need an escort for disabled

    Will see, Thank you for recommendation
  3. S

    Need an escort for disabled

    That will be great, I will DM you
  4. S

    Need an escort for disabled

    I am mobile and do not have issues with accessibility. However, I need someone who is straightforward and honest with escort services. I want clear communication they should say what they mean without games or mixed messages.
  5. S

    Need an escort for disabled

    I've given that a shot plenty of times, but no luck. I have no idea where to find them.
  6. S

    Need an escort for disabled

    Hi, I’m looking for advice or support to meet someone and experience a genuine connection. I’m a short person with a physical disability, and dating and intimacy can sometimes be difficult for me. I want to be treated with the same respect and dignity as anyone else.
  7. S

    Hi I am disabled Male 29yrs, fully Mobile, looking female to get laid

    Seems like everyone is asking for $500+ these days just for being companionship and similar stuff. Guess the inflation hit everything hard. It’s hard to find genuine people anymore everything is money and scams. Crazy what the world has come to. Anyway, thanks for the kind words and the nice...
  8. S

    Hi I am disabled Male 29yrs, fully Mobile, looking female to get laid

    Thank you for your kind words and understanding. It truly means a lot to me. People like you who show compassion, patience, and respect can make a real difference in someone’s life. Really appreciate the encouragement, but when you lived a different life everything seems odd to you, and yes...
  9. S

    Hi I am disabled Male 29yrs, fully Mobile, looking female to get laid

    Not require any accommodation or assistance, I am 4.5ft high, and had scoliosis, I am having a regular job, Being short( not like midget ) is making me unattractive thats it,
  10. S

    Hi I am disabled Male 29yrs, fully Mobile, looking female to get laid

    Sorry I am new to this and still learning, Actuallt I was’t comfortable sharing it on public and expect person with same interest to text privately
  11. S

    Hi I am disabled Male 29yrs, fully Mobile, looking female to get laid

    Good looking disabled looking to fulfill sexual desire like a normal person. I am fully mobile, and open to anything, and hygiene is a must thing, shoot a text, thanks
Toronto Escorts