Recent content by rodallthetime

  1. rodallthetime

    Petite Blondes

    Same here happened twice
  2. rodallthetime

    Lexi lee 2515

    I can confirm that your rolling the dice with her. One time is great the next is her acting crazy. Never again for me. Thays a huge turn off
  3. rodallthetime

    Ava st james

    Enhanced
  4. rodallthetime

    Petit Sweety 1565

    Haha. On a tight schedule 15 mins is a sweet spot. No talking just business then back to business at work! When I have days off and work is not as hectic then the 1 hr and 2 hr appointments are nice. Thats my point she fills the gap perfectly 👌
  5. rodallthetime

    List of spa

    Are you talking about pure massage merivale?
  6. rodallthetime

    Petit Sweety 1565

    I just go for 15 mins. I have a busy schedule. Despite all her bad reviews, She continues to visit ottawa and toronto on a regular... if all the reviews reflected every guys experience there would be no point in her returning. The fact she is still getting good business is very telling in my...
  7. rodallthetime

    Petit Sweety 1565

    I've seen her a few time through the years. Just saw her today. All I can say is for a short visit she is absolutely perfect. She responds quickly to texts, she doent mess around with times, she is hot, shes nice. Not rude at all to me. I stay for a short time so never feel rushed at all. At...
  8. rodallthetime

    Teelexus 8132

    Just a reminder she is a total scam. Im bumping this thread. Last numbers 2026 stay away!
  9. rodallthetime

    The Best at Club Alpha

    This thread is a good idea. Too many ladies and the quality has gone down in the last few years.
  10. rodallthetime

    A Concise History of the Evolution of Prostitution in Ottawa

    Is that true about the cop and the agencies? Can anyone confirm this? I used to think independent was the best way to go. It used to be that way in Ottawa. The ladies get all the money and run thier own show I thought and it always seemed to work. Now I've had troubles booking even local indy...
  11. rodallthetime

    Mia

    Thanks for the review! Are her pictures on the ad real and accurate? Those gym shots are 🔥
  12. rodallthetime

    Ginger visiting

    I've posted this in another thread but to clarify: I booked Emily when she was in ottawa. It was an ok session but no repeat for me. I then booked ginger. It was hard and she was not too nice texting but I was still curious. I went to the incall and the same girl opened the door. It was about 8...
  13. rodallthetime

    Emma - YFL

    Her merb reviews are bad too. Some good from new members though! Thats not a good sign. We welcome any agency willing to come to ottawa with thier girls but she doent seem to offer good service.
  14. rodallthetime

    Emma - YFL

    Thank you sir for your service. We appreciate you taking the time to review. I was also considering seeing her. In my experience traveling women of that caliper are a great experience but not this one! You saved us all some cash!
  15. rodallthetime

    Jewel 2726

    2 glowing reviews from 2 new members with only one review each. Seems legit 😄
Toronto Escorts