Recent content by Robert Mugabe

  1. R

    What makes Putin legit

    You just hate Putin blindly. He hasn't done crazy genocides past few years.
  2. R

    Britney Spears, 43, shocks fans in red thong, black negligee

    Not that it's current anymore but I watched the Britney doc on Netflix last night. And was OUTRAGED. OUTRAGED I say! Anyway. Without ill wishing anyone in particular, can't help but think that someone is getting the richly deserved Karma that's a bitch.
  3. R

    I sold all my bank stocks, now what?

    I am heavily committed to BNS and TD. I was taking the Warren Buffett approach of holding and letting them do their thing. But I have noticed they are both whipsawing to the point where I am up $5000 or so a day and then lose it all back next day. I am thinking about day trading them. Take a...
  4. R

    Tattoo down there thoughs and opinions

    Generally, don't like too much. I knew one girl decades ago who had a small rose tattooed on one ass cheek. It was tasteful and discreet. That's about it.
  5. R

    War with Iran

    Yes. Right after Trump did yesterday.
  6. R

    War with Iran

    🔴LIVE: Israel PM Netanyahu Delivers Fiery Speech at UN General Assembly 2026 | Mamdani | Iran | N18G - YouTube
  7. R

    Trump the fuckin baffoon

    Does that mean for some the penny finally dropped?
  8. R

    Carrot top attempted suicide

    I actually found him funny. I listened to several interviews with him where he talked about his private life which seemed non-existent. Never had any desire to marry or have children. Seems like a pretty empty life.
  9. R

    Trump bans CNN, MS Now, Politico from White House

    It's her fault https://www.youtube.com/shorts/a971hNYyxPU?t=60&feature=share
  10. R

    Sydney Sweeney promotes gambling

    Relationship Status Current Partner: She has been linked to Scooter Braun since late 2025. While recent tabloid reports have speculated about an engagement, no official marriage or confirmed engagement has been announced by the couple. Scooter certainly knows ball. Fucked over Justin...
Toronto Escorts