Allegra Escorts Collective

Recent content by Red Devil

  1. R

    Why the silence? (Cornell)

    you are a man-child who thinks that gang bangs and sex clubs validate you as a real man unless you want to discuss the form of "consent" that YOU obtained I have nothing more to say to you
  2. R

    Why the silence? (Cornell)

    Sure. this thread is only 8 pages long I hope that you can master some of your mental energy and post specific replies that made you feel "disgusted". please do not be like your daft friend here who is long on woke virtue signaling ideology but very short on details
  3. R

    Why the silence? (Cornell)

    I think you hit your head you brought your sexual fantasy of gang banging a woman of your mothers age with a group of your young friends first I just called you out on it your comments lead me to believe that you actually started this thread for your personal need for validation If you...
  4. R

    Why the silence? (Cornell)

    at this point you have become a virtue signaling troll and completely lost grasp on reality no one here even remotely displayed the behaviour that you are blaming them for
  5. R

    Why the silence? (Cornell)

    I tried that with another member here unfortunately didn't get anywhere :(
  6. R

    Why the silence? (Cornell)

    you sir have patience and class of an angel :)
  7. R

    Why the silence? (Cornell)

    you can't get a straight answer from that guy except virtue signaling slogans
  8. R

    Why the silence? (Cornell)

    I think he started this thread so he can just make himself feel superior by repeating these virtue signaling phrases in reality he couldn't care less about this girl or in another thread about a 7 year old girl that was assaulted by a grown man he all about virtue signaling I had to look...
  9. R

    Why the silence? (Cornell)

    it's funny that some guys on here pretend to understand the idea of consent strictly as virtue signaling and actually have no idea what it really means
  10. R

    Why the silence? (Cornell)

    see that's why I call your story BS using these exact words
  11. R

    Why the silence? (Cornell)

    thanks for bringing this up World junior trial: Videos highlight consent misconceptions, experts say “There’s no such thing as advance consent."
  12. R

    Why the silence? (Cornell)

    you can simply ignore or better yet join the conversation without insulting other members
  13. R

    Why the silence? (Cornell)

    not trying to shame you, but rather trying to get a straight answer When two adults choose to become intimate, it works best as a slow, mutual exploration. where intimacy can unfold gradually - through unhurried touch, paying close attention to how the other person responds to different...
  14. R

    Why the silence? (Cornell)

    that's about the extent of your contribution to this topic
  15. R

    Why the silence? (Cornell)

    did all the participants have blue hair and nose rings? just kidding I'm curious about the details how did she exactly set the "boundaries in advance" did she say " you can only fuck me one at a time or 3 at the same time is ok" and how did you set boundaries between you guys? like " do...
Toronto Escorts