Recent content by Raayan2004

  1. R

    Birthday Recommendations?

    When I get richhhh, I’ll book with the duo lol 😍😍😍.
  2. R

    Birthday Recommendations?

    Hey my birthday is coming up in October and I wanted to treat my self. I was looking for recommendations for 1hr and I was looking for more of a GF- Experience. I don’t mind anywhere in GTA but not too far, I live in Whitby (within 50km range) . I’m in my mid 20s and just wanted to see what...
  3. R

    New AMP in Oshawa?

    Wait is it the same Yumi that worked at zen on Saturdays ?
  4. R

    Lexa 4399 PAWG DT Goddess Review

    She told me to come to her location and just ghosted. She seems to be legit based on review from other active users but I’m not sure why she did that. I went in the afternoon I confirmed everything and I even texted her before i left my place. And after reaching to her hotel I texted her I’m...
  5. R

    Tallia 7487

    I was just about to ask. Also it says deposit required for first timers so I don’t know.
  6. R

    Does anyone know any Indian SP in durham

    If you know any good ones in Markham dm me.
  7. R

    Does anyone know any Indian SP in durham

    Also any info about this one? I didn’t find any review on her https://www.leolist.cc/personals/female-escorts/greater-toronto/durham_desi_indian_sexy_freaky_girl_available_at_discreet_location-10802719
  8. R

    Sweet Candi

    Does anyone know what happened to sweet Candi DR. I’m trying to look for someone with only bbbj and maybe dfk. Lmk any recommendations.
  9. R

    Recommendations for best massage in Durham/oshawa

    With HJ around $120-$150 depending on the girl
  10. R

    Pickering Angels reviews

    Does anyone know what happened to Lexi at PA ? She was a white girl probably in her high 20s I believe.
  11. R

    La Mirage/Pickering Angels

    Does anyone know what happened to Lexi at Pickering Angles ? I don’t see her on the roster no more. She was a white girl in her late 20s I think.
  12. R

    Recommendations for best massage in Durham/oshawa

    Did she allow DFK ? And how is prostate massage ? Is it something that straight guys should try Lol ?
  13. R

    Recommendations for best massage in Durham/oshawa

    I’ve tried Linda, are the other 2 better than her ?
Toronto Escorts