Recent content by Pidjoman

  1. P

    Ottawa Asian Thread

    When i went to #34 I was quoted a price going in… as far as I can tell, #21 is a room fee and then you talk to the girl…. not the same… but perhaps it has changed.
  2. P

    Ottawa Asian Thread

    For what it’s worth, I saw Maria at #34 a few months back and it would be a hard “No repeat” with her…. Looked nothing like pictures and services were not offered as advertised (I am clean, polite, and don’t try to bargain prices down). I would try location again as the price is right and the...
  3. P

    Somerset & Bronson - 7832

    She was all over me…In retrospect, i should have paid more attention to the details… That being said, I do not.recall a tattoo…
  4. P

    Chili’s

    So, I am relatively new at this but have tried posting about my experiences as I understand it is important to contribute… especially if are looking for info… which I now am… I prefer the idea of the rates being posted up front however a few agencies just post a room fee and ask that you come in...
  5. P

    Somerset & Bronson - 7832

    Saw Tracy (I think it was Tracy… nothing like the pics, but no surprise there) very recently… A shorter woman, a little pudgy (definitely not fat), with nice tits. No idea on age, but looked younger than I expected… A completely different experience than Gigi (from my experience, both are...
  6. P

    Ottawa Asian Thread

    Saw Maria at Unit 34; keep in mind I am new to this, so not a lot to compare to… Communication was quick and easy… was given one price on line and then charged a different price when I got in the room… still reasonable so I didn’t complain. As to be expected, she had a lot of wear on her...
  7. P

    Ottawa Asian Thread

    Newer member here, and new to the game in general. Went to Somerset this afternoon and saw Gigi… and she was fantastic! Now, keep in mind I have little other escort/MA experience to base this on, but the massage was more than decent, the hot water Bj was very enjoyable, and by the ending I was...
Toronto Escorts