Pickering Angels

Recent content by philonius

  1. P

    Way to last longer

    Learn to edge. Practice holding yourself off multiple times while jacking off. Get decent at it and you'll be able to last as long as you like (and fuck consistently when you're both in the groove).
  2. P

    Dry orgasms- Anyone get them

    Yes but only bc I've conditioned my body to do it so I don't fully orgasm. I'm usually in for 8-12 80% orgasms per session if I don't cum the first 2 or 3 times it starts up. Once those first few are avoided I'll have dry orgasms for the rest of the time and when I do come at the end it's...
  3. P

    Cosplay with Arianna@DD. YoRHa No.2 Type B. Anyone else into this character?

    Completely different vibe btw those 2 but they're both GOTY candidates and excellent. And if it gets you into a 2B costume quicker, we're all for it!
  4. P

    Any TS working in massage parlour in Tri-city?

    Check shemalecanada dot com. Not many that live around here on there but the big touring draws will sometimes come through.
  5. P

    New member question

    Then, when you're writing your post, hit this button and paste the link to their sites/ad/whatever.
  6. P

    anyone here actually dated an SP long term?

    I thought I might see what other people have experienced re: the OP topic but then I just it just turned into a 4-page manifesto about a disgruntled client who thinks all providers are subhuman or something ffs. Anyway, I've never had a relationship with an sp but have been offered/hinted at it...
  7. P

    Heading to Hamilton this weekend

    I've heard good things about Angel - https://tryst.link/escort/ms-angel
  8. P

    To Dine or not to Dine at the Y

    Absolutely, which is why I subconsciously end up booking indies almost exclusively and often a morning/early session. That being said, finding a way to make it fun for her (despite perhaps already having fucked multiple times already that day) is a big driver for me. I take it as a personal...
  9. P

    To Dine or not to Dine at the Y

    It has become a dealbreaker for me, at every price point, and I won't book someone where it's an upcharge. You learn so much about the woman and how your session is gonna go when you get to go downtown and I think it's one of the single best things to do if you want to improve your overall...
  10. P

    A.I. companionship

    Is this real? Are you paying $100/month to talk to a computer that can only simulate 'caring'?
  11. P

    Random Photo/Video Thread

  12. P

    Beautiful Black women

Toronto Escorts