Recent content by Peter485

  1. P

    Nelly Morel

    Ya, I've heard incredible things about her. But as an oral-only guy, bbbj is basically my main criteria. ... Maybe one day ...
  2. P

    Beware sandy barbie 7884

    Really .... She looks so trustworthy ...
  3. P

    Upcharges... but the ridiculous kind.

    couldn't she just make the room colder?
  4. P

    Upcharges... but the ridiculous kind.

    ... more per inch ... or less per inch .... I mean, it could go either way.
  5. P

    Upcharges... but the ridiculous kind.

    Lol, I completely agree that most guys couldn't handle a true PSE. Myself included. Go ahead, read some interviews from real porn stars: step 1: jerk off to get hard in a room full of other guys. Step 2: wait in the over-air conditioned room ( cold so her nipples stay hard) for 19 minutes...
  6. P

    Manoela Prado, any intel?

    Tryst.link is usually a pretty good bet that there girl is real.
  7. P

    What makes the difference

    I think we're missing a whole side of the discussion: are you one of her high-value clients. If you're with a $300hr girl, and you regularly give her a $100 tip after each session (so $400) ... Guess who she is going to go out of her way for next time. If you're with a $600hr girl, and scraping...
  8. P

    Pale vs. Tan

    I don't care too much, but I hate tan lines.
  9. P

    Retired providers you want to see one last time.

    Just found out McKenna is retired.
  10. P

    Am I getting difficult in my old age

    What you are experiencing is a well documented psychological pattern, often times called 'The Tyranny of Choice' (https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/the-tyranny-of-choice/ ) "Logic suggests that having options allows people to select precisely what makes them happiest. But, as studies...
  11. P

    Camillia Cream 2745

    To provide some context, Camilla's LL ad has her (non-OF) website listed, which includes a booking form, and a phone number. Regular website like you'd expect from any companion (https://camiliacream.ca). The LL ad has her booking phone number, and says "Ready to book [...]? Reach out by phone...
  12. P

    Summer Auction?

    No one seemed interested. I'll try again around Christmas.
  13. P

    Barefax Dancers

    Might have to give it a 2nd chance ...
  14. P

    Barefax Dancers

    I don't know. Barefax is known as a low mileage club. The booths are too open, too many police walking in all the time. Not saying you're lying, but I'm very skeptical that you got anything more than an over the pants grind. But hey, ... if I'm wrong then maybe it signals a new era in BareFax...
  15. P

    Summer Auction?

    patience young grasshopper ... all will be revealed in time.
Toronto Escorts