Recent content by peteeey

  1. P

    Ontario Judge acquits Muslim man who strangled a 7 year old girl

    I think your post is the most stupid, nonsensical post I've seen on FB. You don't address what I said and you ramble on with nonsense. I get it. You can't do what I asked.
  2. P

    Ontario Judge acquits Muslim man who strangled a 7 year old girl

    Give me real facts, such as actual statutes, not isolated cases. I'm sure I could give similar cases involving white Christians, but I don't have a hate on them like you and the original poster do on Muslims.
  3. P

    Mass walk out at U.N. General Assembly, Netanyahu left at podium waving his circed dick.

    Most leaders, other than the superpowers, give their speeches to an almost empty auditorium. The countries just don't show up and don't make a spectacle of walking out. There's a picture somewhere of Harper giving a speech to an almost empty auditorium.
  4. P

    Ontario Judge acquits Muslim man who strangled a 7 year old girl

    What did being a Muslim have a "big part" in him getting off? Does the Canadian justice system go lighter on Muslims?
  5. P

    What tv shows are you watching

    I'm watching it now and am really into it. It's weird, sometimes violent. It can be difficult to follow; but if you remember who are the bad guys and who are the good guys, you'll figure it out in the end. Regardless, it's worth it to follow James Spader as "Red." Where has this guy been? He's...
  6. P

    Synagogue shooting in Belleville

    Probably Number 1. After seeing the picture of him in an army uniform, I recalled reading about a problem of the military being full of skinheads.
  7. P

    Knives are out for Pollievre

    Some people here are too dumb to realize that Carney would be a Progressive Conservative back in the day when there was such a federal party. And that Stephen Harper asked him to be his finance minister and is now Carney's biggest fan.
  8. P

    What tv shows are you watching

    Reacher is ridiculous, silly, stupid and violent. But also highly addictive. I'm just finishing up Season 2 and plan to keep watching. The great thing about the show is that it's filmed in Toronto so I spend a lot of time figuring out where a particular scene was filmed. In the first series...
  9. P

    What tv shows are you watching

    And you know that Season 5 begins Sept. 8?
  10. P

    Access to parking at Woodbine

    I'm going to see John Fogarty at the theatre at Woodbine Race Track's casino. Has anyone parked there during the current labour disruption? Was it difficult getting into and out of the lot? I know the picketing affected people going to the King's Plate and some were parking at Woodbine Mall...
  11. P

    What tv shows are you watching

    I really enjoyed Straight To Hell (Netflix), a Japanese production based on the life of a famous Japanese fortune teller. A beautifully done show that spans her life from just after WWII to the '8Os. It reminded me of those Humphrey Bogart and Jimmy Cagney movies of the '30 and '40s...
  12. P

    Bloody Casino….

    Great movie. Watch it if you're able to. https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0285861/
  13. P

    LASIK MD

    I believe OHIP covered the cost of the lens. It was so long ago. I didn't take the OHIP lens but did one category higher. I think I paid $360 for each eye. Talk to any clinic that does these. Go for a consultation. Again, I believe it's covered by OHIP. The clinic I went to had choices from OHIP...
  14. P

    What tv shows are you watching

    I'm near the end of Detective Hole. Very good and a bit weird in parts, but it's all coming together. I'd recommend it.
Toronto Escorts