Recent content by Pascoal

  1. P

    My First Trip To Medellin Colombia

    not only now, always was unsafe
  2. P

    My Trip To Bali/Jakarta 2026

    But the good thing is that those who don't speak English try to communicate somehow; they are very friendly.
  3. P

    My Trip To Japan 2026

    That's an interesting point of view; I hadn't thought about it that way.
  4. P

    TRIP TO JAPAN

    The worst part is the ladyboys who try to trick you, hahaha.
  5. P

    TRIP TO JAPAN

    In Thailand and Vietnam you can do the same, but much cheaper. It's a different culture from Japan, of course, but for those who are just looking for "sex"...
  6. P

    2026 F1 Thread

    This news is just short-term noise; it won't affect mobility in the medium and long term.
  7. P

    Open AI goes rogue

  8. P

    Paris tips and recommendations?

    I've already visited the French Riviera, and I found the beaches to be the most expensive in Europe, but they are beautiful, with gorgeous bodies and lots of blondes. I went to Monaco, which is next door, but I didn't even bother to check prices so I wouldn't be shocked.
  9. P

    Paris tips and recommendations?

    So, Ukraine is at war, some countries in the east have weak economies, this is the main reason why we find foreigners with lower prices than the French.
Toronto Escorts