Toronto Passions

Recent content by opieshuffle

  1. O

    Your celebrity crush

    Gillian Anderson in the British show "The Fall" is primo "boner inducing Milf"... same for "Sex Education. Both great shows to boot!
  2. O

    It is not just Tim Horton's, nobody is going to Dunkin Doughnuts and Starbucks either.

    Good riddance to bad, overpriced, overhyped coffee and food! Also... it hits the company's bottom line vs a Tims that's an independently owned franchise. Tims needs to stop with the stupid Harry Potter themed shit and get back to basics: simple food and middle of the road coffee that I can get...
  3. O

    2026 F1 Thread

    Reminder folks: quails tomorrow (Friday) race Saturday.
  4. O

    What tv shows are you watching

    I keep seeing clips on Insta. Is the show itself any good?
  5. O

    Canada-U.S. Trade Deal declined by Carney

    They're an investment house growing the fund. Like any other investment house. https://www.cppinvestments.com/
  6. O

    Canada-U.S. Trade Deal declined by Carney

    Canada Pension Plan Investment Board... not the same as CPP. They were set up to help grow the CPP in the 80s to address the declining CPP (approved by all parties). Since then it has grow CPP to be almost a trillion dollar fund so that Canadians will receive CPP for decades to come. They are an...
  7. O

    2026 F1 Thread

    Or... don't allow pit stops during VSC since it's so hit and miss on timing. At least with the real SC you know it's gonna be a few laps minimum. I don't care either way honestly... as mentioned all drivers have benefitted or lost with the VSC over the course of a season. I was merely...
  8. O

    2026 F1 Thread

    Anyone else think that McLaren kinda fucked up? Hindsight being 20/20 and all, but if he'd kept going knowing he'd missed the VSC window, at his pace he could've built up enough of a buffer to get a free pitstop? That car was flying in free air!
  9. O

    Football Central

    $13 tickets online? Or...?
  10. O

    DOJ will seek death penalty against Luigi Mangioni

    Only a handful of us will get that joke! LOL
  11. O

    2026 F1 Thread

    Kimi was fun to watch yesterday. I'm a Max fan but love seeing this kid tear up the track.
  12. O

    RIP DR. FRANK-N-FURTER

  13. O

    RIP..DOLLY PARTON

  14. O

    RIP..DOLLY PARTON

    I fought all things "country" as a kid growing up in a small town with one radio station. Hated it all... including her music. But as I got older and expanded my horizons in music, I came to appreciate a lot of old country and learning about her over the years, I've gained tremendous respect for...
  15. O

    Inexperience.

    honestly... best experience I've ever had in my life was a 6-hour makeout session and grinding that led to blue balls and sweaty bodies. No finish... but that night lives in my "bank" as one of the hottest ever! Like others have said, live in the moment. Enjoy the experience. Go slow. Find a...
Toronto Escorts