Recent content by Ohjerry

  1. O

    What have you learned so far from this hobby?

    what I learned is that: I need to work hard I need to respect my boss I need to spend money only when its necessary I need to invest these are the things generated money for me being able to see so many beautiful ladies
  2. O

    Bangkok THAILAND recommend spa

    thank you very much ExoticSpirit. So common thing for both is that you get to see them first, difference is one will only do FS, one is FS plus massage. In terms of quality, bar/club girls better or massage girls better?
  3. O

    How Many Of You Have Mongered Outside Of GTA/Canada?

    can you please post the link ISG ?
  4. O

    Bangkok THAILAND recommend spa

    Can you or someone please explain the pros and cons go to clubs, bars paying fines to bring girls to hotel vs go to massage places. I need FS. Appreciate it. Will be there next month.
  5. O

    How many SPs do you think have a steady boyfriend/partner?

    A lot of them are into this industry for short term so you can imagine they'll certainly have normal life like you and me... having a SO and get married. In the past I have a SP gave me her real name and contacts. I wasn't sure if that's her real name and joked with her "that's not your name !"...
Toronto Escorts