Pickering Angels

Recent content by NoCity

  1. N

    Hibiki - AEYOW

    Yes, their reputation is tanking. Not Stonks!!
  2. N

    Looking For A Mature Escort Recommendations

    Hmm. if your situation allows, try messaging early and on weekdays. Better chances for a reply. It's getting cold, I'm going to the den for warmth.
  3. N

    Whats with Araki@AEB?

    Suzu fired??!! Woah. I kinda liked her tbh. I kinda feel sad about this too...
  4. N

    Whats with Araki@AEB?

    Right? I tried booking with Araki coz of the spicy description. I was redirected to Suzu or Mia instead. And now this. 🤦‍♂️
  5. N

    Whats with Araki@AEB?

    As in the title what's with Araki at AEB? Has this happened before? She is being advertised as 'worst service'. Oh no...
  6. N

    AEB Lust

    Met with Lust. Woah, for the first time my lil' guy was keen and excited while leaving. 1hr 380 2s fs + massage Lust; she really does know what to do. her face is not my type but she is very very good with everything else. Best times I've ever had. Her massage is excellent! She is from Korea...
  7. N

    Advice on Club Alpha?

    I am planning to become a member. I see that membership costs money. And seems like it's very worthy ? I am having trouble deciding. And should/can I use gift cards for signing up ?
  8. N

    Kori 8893

    I saw her. amazing. definitely going back. pretty curious about Bella's place and people there.
  9. N

    Kori 8893

    Btw, the link is back up. more pictures
  10. N

    Kori 8893

    No way. Well well. The personon the other side was asking for deposit. And can someone enlighten me on "Bunny house" and "Bella".
  11. N

    Info on Daisy Whyte 3565 @CD

    Any info on Daisy W at Cougars Den? Does anyone have a recommendation?
  12. N

    Info on peep shows? Sweet 300

    Peep show parlor on Montreal road? 173 Montreal Road. Am I going to get peeped on? Any info helps.
  13. N

    Tiffany 5456

    https://www.leolist.cc/personals/female-escorts/south-eastern-ontario/ottawa_come_play_with_me_big_booty_european_ready_to_make_you_melt-10779255 This? The link posted above is not valid.
  14. N

    411 on Kiki (Hotwife) - 6882

    It kinda sounds fun, the dangerous kind. It would be nice if he could watch and give me pointers.
  15. N

    Ottawa Asian Thread

    Non Non. plenty youngsters. and eager ones. ask for pictures tho. the ad has mama duck's contact, she'll arrange ducklings.
Toronto Escorts