Recent content by Nimravus

  1. N

    Looking for something specific..

    Why not write to her and ask her? Just because it's not listed doesn't mean it's not available. Stay polite and respectful, you never know.
  2. N

    Alison’s new place in Ottawa

    Agreed but I had a chat with her recently and right now she has enough of a loyal regular client base that she doesn't need to draw more attention to herself, so she is playing it low-key right now, focusing on her Munchkins!
  3. N

    So… the incall is in my building! Now what?

    Visit and enjoy! Let her know and see what comes of it. If you both agree to discretion it won't ever be an issue.
  4. N

    Alison’s new place in Ottawa

    Alison is indeed a special Woman! She truly enjoys what she does and it shows in her approach. Gents be kind and respectful to her, like we should be to all the ladies that show us kindness, respect and care. She is a GEM!
  5. N

    Maya - 5560

    Any info on this lady, quick search on the number yields nothing and Maya seems to be a popular provider name. https://www.leolist.cc/personals/female-massage/south-eastern-ontario/ottawa_your_sweet_escape_downtown_incall-8566797
  6. N

    Look Who’s Back

    I agree I had some very good times with her yeats ago, nothing crazy but more fun than the last, very restrictive time I saw her before her time away to Mexico.
  7. N

    Jessica Curves recent reviews?

    I saw her years ago and it was quite an enjoyable MA session. Been thinking of booking her again. She is very active on X and starting to pick up the pace on OF also.
  8. N

    Look Who’s Back

    If she wasn't so far away I would go take a chance to see! Years past she was good but the last time I saw her I was diapointed, but I would be curious to see which version of her is working now!
Toronto Escorts