Royal Spa

Recent content by newguy20

  1. N

    Inexperience.

    Good advice from both LTO_3 and TOM. The kind of experience you need is best found in high school, where you're both a little unsure of what you want and learning as you go. You're well beyond that but it would still be best if you could gain some experience outside of this world. Failing that...
  2. N

    Inexperience.

    I have to ask. How old are you and exactly how inexperienced? As someone else noted, you're probably in your head about something. Maybe you're worried she doesn't find you attractive. Don't worry, she doesn't care what you look like. Maybe you're feeling guilty about doing this. Don't worry...
  3. N

    Have you ever dated an escort?

    Twice. In hindsight, I would say they weren't as serious as they seemed to be at the time, but the experience may be relevant. The first was a couple of years long. We talked about future plans together, went on vacations, stayed at each others places, but I think it was wishful thinking for...
  4. N

    cumming inside?

    Birth control. Plan B. Anal. Lots of options
  5. N

    Body count in the hobby? What made you start?

    Started about 20 years ago. A combination of getting married young and feeling like I'd missed out on some fun years and my wife having some health issues made me start looking around. Can't remember if it was a magazine ad or craigslist, but I met a chick who was trying to get some money...
  6. N

    Icons under our names or handles

    I wasn't really trying to be useful, but you are correct, any reaction counts. I guess there really is no such thing as bad press.
  7. N

    Icons under our names or handles

    Brown Nose Bear Post #2
  8. N

    Icons under our names or handles

    Just an observation: You've been on terb for 23 years, made 4,462 posts and have 1574 likes. That's 0.35 likes per post. BNB has been here less than 2 years, made only 745 posts and has 1,503 likes. That's 2 likes per post. BNB is way more likeable than you :)
  9. N

    Man wakes up to find container ship in his backyard

    "According to reports, the ship had previously run aground in 2023 but got free under its own power." What are the odds?
  10. N

    Just saw your post looking for someone to join for DP. Maybe I'm too late. Who did you have in mind?

    Just saw your post looking for someone to join for DP. Maybe I'm too late. Who did you have in mind?
  11. N

    The War in Toronto | Inside Canada's Most Dangerous Hoods

    I haven't clicked play yet. But, from the screenshot, I'm expecting a Weird Al music vid.
  12. N

    I went to an investment advisor firm party for rich people

    I haven't done any real research on this but a quick google search says that almost 3% of Canadians have $1,000,000 CDN in savings. To be in the top 1% you need almost $10,000,000 CDN. By these standards, I'm doing pretty good I guess, but I certainly don't feel elite or rich.
  13. N

    I went to an investment advisor firm party for rich people

    $1M is not "rich" or "elite" anymore. If it is, everyone who owns a house is rich. It is simply the target audience for financial planners who work at Investors Group, Edward Jones, etc. With a 1% fee, they only need 20 clients to make a decent living.
  14. N

    How much are you down this year?

    Using dollar values doesn't make sense. Being down $50K is not a big deal if you've got $1M in the market. Or down $200-500K if you've got $5M+ I suspect most are down 10-20% I'm down about 10% in my "need for retirement" portfolio. A little worse in my "roll the dice" portfolio I should...
  15. N

    Can I clone a drive and keep all apps ?

    Thanks for the advice guys. I ended up using EaseUS and it worked perfectly for OS, data and all the apps.
Toronto Escorts