Recent content by new_cub

  1. N

    Lizzet - 2327 great time

    Yea, in january she agreed to meet and then canceled and she scheduled for next day and cancelled again. And last month, scheduled and cancelled after the appointment time. Very unreliable and unprofessional.
  2. N

    Somerset & Bronson - 7832

    I mean it was super empty and we still had 15 mins left. Things might be different if its busy or they are tired.
  3. N

    Somerset & Bronson - 7832

    It was my first time, so only did HH
  4. N

    Somerset & Bronson - 7832

    After Lizzet stood up on me near wellington & somerset area, i decided to give this place a go. Messaged the number, got a reply instatly and they sent address and all the details. I didnt ask who was working before going in, as at that point i would be ok with anyone. I ring the door bell and...
  5. N

    Lizzet - 2327 great time

    Dont know if anyone has tried recently, but she does not respond to text. I saw the leolist ad posted three hours ago. I tried to contact once in february and then today, no response. Edit: Got a response from her today and decided to meet in evening. She didnt give exact address, but just gave...
Toronto Escorts