Pickering Angels

Recent content by Needluv

  1. N

    Moias 8294

    Bump
  2. N

    Moias 8294

    Anyone jumped into the deep end here? https://www.leolist.cc/personals/female-escorts/south-eastern-ontario/ottawa_limited_time_ottawa-11836070
  3. N

    Asian with enhanced boobs?

    Asian violet? They're large manmades
  4. N

    Anyone seen lunai

    Bump... Anyone?
  5. N

    Lady Rococo

    And? Inquiring minds want to know
  6. N

    Valencia - 6503 - TOFTT

    There are no legit Latina providers in Ottawa. It's just like the middle eastern and indian ones. Which sucks, because I prefer caramel to chocolate
  7. N

    Beautiful Latina Dahlia 3454

    Based on that thread, and her current ad.... It seems you just go there to get straight to fucking. No bbbj.... No daty? How is a man supposed to feel accomplished!?
  8. N

    Persians in Ottawa?

    I actually have a Persian/Himalayan mix cat at home.
  9. N

    Persians in Ottawa?

    We're all lovers of Persians here. No hate. I don't go to strip clubs either.
  10. N

    Persians in Ottawa?

    I don't want to deal with agencies. It's already expensive enough to get through a week, I can't afford to pay the agency then pay the talent.
  11. N

    Persians in Ottawa?

    I have 0 Persians in my to see list right now. I've had no luck finding any Indian or Persian. Please, all you other caramel loving members, share the goods! Persian women love to fuck. Don't prevent them from fucking all of us.
  12. N

    Any Indian Escorts in Ottawa?

    It will be 2 years, in September, since you told me you'd post you were available. I don't think you're actually available.
  13. N

    Any Indian Escorts in Ottawa?

    No agencies... Only Indy Indians... Or Persians.
  14. N

    Any Indian Escorts in Ottawa?

    Someone, or many, is keeping an Indian provider quiet. There's no way, with all the active members there isn't an Gem being hoarded. Share the wealth gentlemen.
  15. N

    Candy 3309

    I toftt ... Don't go. Nothing promised was provided. Mechanical... Limited. She has a handler (black guy) who's doing the messages. I learned my lesson.... No more Latinas. She looks like her photos, but no makeup and the hair is a wig. Nice body, plump, and she's actually very sweet and...
Toronto Escorts