Recent content by nedstark

  1. nedstark

    What are your top 3 movies that you can watch over and over?

    Pursuit of Happiness School of Rock Matrix
  2. nedstark

    Why is this particular porn category so popular?

    My favorite Step-Daddy Daughter porn. Although from the video, it didn’t seem as much step. lol
  3. nedstark

    Why is this particular porn category so popular?

    Oedipus complex
  4. nedstark

    New York City - recommendations

    I have been looking for the holy grail in NYC - prefer to be safe and have a decent budget allocated. Found this incredible profile in the name of Chloe Sterling with an established website with “reviews”. However, also noticed it’s the same girl in the picture as Tana Lush (BabyTana). Now...
  5. nedstark

    How often do you finish in your session?

    Up till a few years ago I could easily fit in 3 to 2 finishes in an hour. Now it’s getting harder to get 2. I am wondering if I should be doing 45 mins sessions more often.
  6. nedstark

    Crazy encounter - should I have acted on it?

    This is pretty much it, atleast for me. lol.
  7. nedstark

    Crazy encounter - should I have acted on it?

    Haha! Relax fellows.. the only reason those thoughts came to my mind was mainly cuz she was quite hot. I’m usually not this creepy or horny.
  8. nedstark

    Crazy encounter - should I have acted on it?

    I was tempted to do so, but she was quite good looking for me to take the bait. Something seemed very fishy. She didn’t appear to be homeless or anything.
  9. nedstark

    Crazy encounter - should I have acted on it?

    I was at a Walmart (undisclosed location in GTA), filling up my cart and this young (20s) Eastern European or middle eastern chick wearing grey pants and top comes over and requests to buy her some cleaning supplies. She said her husband and her live out of a car and are planning to get a new...
  10. nedstark

    SpaceX

    Probably 1.5-2 years. But time will tell.
  11. nedstark

    Why do you hobby Abroad

    Go to Roppingi hills. DM me for some nuggets of information.
  12. nedstark

    Why do you hobby Abroad

    Where do you look for ladies? I tried Tryst but either very expensive for US rates or too bad. If you prefer to continue in DMs I’d understand .
  13. nedstark

    SpaceX

    That’s the thing. Major clients for SPCX are governments and most of them with space programs are loaded. SPCX is also diversified for consumers with starlink. It’s definitely a good buy but I don’t expect it to touch 300$ anytime soon. It might be gradual, but it will go beyond $300.
Toronto Escorts