Recent content by mwillheim22

  1. M

    The Ottawa GFE/BFE MAs (list, votes and reviews)

    +1 for Tina @ Hush Little late on this one. Dropped by the downtown location and did a walk-in. Saw Tina and was immediately blown away. Very GFE.
  2. M

    Hush on Bank

    I was concerned about this at first, but it's non-descript and anyone recognizing you going in has the same vices. You could always go later in the evening. More random stuff happening downtown and people tend to walk faster / don't look around. It's even better because Tina is working on most...
  3. M

    Emma - YFL

    Thank you, I was thinking about pulling the trigger. I hope the agency sends another lady next time.
  4. M

    Blair 1778

    The photos were done professionally. She said she had worked in a spa before trying Indy. I didn't see her at Cougars Den. It was a private incall in Nepean / West End.
  5. M

    Review : Gia Fawn

    She's closer to Walkley. No bbbj, but I made her squirt during our 2 hour session. I couldn't resist her pussy. It was tasty and beautiful. Lol, fluid exchange one way is fine it seems. Real photos that hide her ink (sacred something). Easy to talk too and down to fuck.
  6. M

    Baby Asha WOW

    Wow indeed. Saw her last night at the hotel near St. Laurent mall before she left for another date. I don't have anything to add to previous reviews. She was very GFE / PSE, excellent deepthroat, multiple orgasms and got really into the dirty talk. Took a good pounding and didn't care about...
  7. M

    Blair 1778

    I saw Blair a few months. I thought her ad was tgbt, but she is real. Sorry, I was on a bit of a tear and I don't remember the rate per hour. But there was no kissing or bbbj. Might be YMMV. I didn't care after meeting her in-person. Nice residential incall with a shower. She posts when she's...
  8. M

    Looking for Greek in Ottawa

    Fair enough, I just saw the comments about Rosie :( Regret not finalizing a date late December. I suspect she's wonderful.
  9. M

    Looking for Greek in Ottawa

    Greek is always an added extra. It's on top of her regular rates. She's very beautiful (real photos) and tight in every hole.
  10. M

    Best body slides and why

    I don't believe kissing or dfk are on the table. She was ok with body kissing. Very fun talking with her so I didn't mind.
  11. M

    Looking for Greek in Ottawa

    Hannah Bakers (visiting semi-regularly at Cougars Den)
  12. M

    Whitebay - Taiwanese Brianna

    I saw Brianna a few times during her last stay in Ottawa. She was very orgasmic, but I wasn't able to make her squirt through penetration. I didn't partake in DATY.
  13. M

    Legendary Maddie from CMJ

    Just spent an hour with this rocket. Still can't believe she hit all the spots. Maddie is simply one of a kind.
  14. M

    Best body slides and why

    A hidden gem is Celestia. She used to be at Sparx but is now hosting Indy downtown 3 days a week. You can find her ad on LL. Her sensual massage includes body slides. She has this technique for a body slides finish that I haven't experienced elsewhere. Sadly, no full service. Would love to...
  15. M

    Kendall Kaine

    I forgot the hair colour while I was fixated on her perfect breasts.
Toronto Escorts