Toronto Girlfriends

Recent content by mrcheeks

  1. M

    Do you ask them their real names?

    I usually give out my real first name. One time a regular MPA also asked me for my real last name. I was surprised. I said "Why do you have to know my real full name?! Is (I said her MPA name) your real first name?!" She thought for 5 seconds and said a name which I think is her real first name...
  2. M

    What would you do with $80 million (highest possible lotto max jackpot)?

    Actually Lotto Max now has a maximum jackpot of 90 million dollars.
  3. M

    Can't stay out of trouble.....

    Anyone remember Shanelle Kaul formerly of CP24 reporting on this story?
  4. M

    Printer/Scanner/Copier Help

    Brother is a good brand.
  5. M

    The Women of CP24

    The main CP24 business reporter Roger Peterson is off on vacation. So her and maybe other people are filling in for him.
  6. M

    The Women of CP24

    Is anyone watching CityTV Breakfast Television this morning? The brown girl filling in for Devo Brown is smoking hot.
  7. M

    New Lotto Max changes coming April 14th 2026

    https://www.insauga.com/huge-changes-coming-to-lotto-max-draws-in-canada
  8. M

    I can has memes

  9. M

    Declining interest in dating apps

    Plentyoffish. I have been so done with that one for about 2 years now. Especially when they started making their formerly free features paid ones.
  10. M

    I can has memes

  11. M

    $65M winning Lotto Max ticket sold in Newmarket

    Check out this big winner. Biggest one winner lottery prize in Canadian history. https://www.ctvnews.ca/vancouver/article/80-million-lottery-winner-vows-to-help-family-community/
  12. M

    I can has memes

  13. M

    I can has memes

  14. M

    Sid Seixeiro fired from Citytv’s Breakfast Television

    Speaking of BT needing hot girls, the BT field reporter Catalina Gillies looks like good eye candy. https://www.instagram.com/catalinagillies/?hl=en
  15. M

    Sid Seixeiro fired from Citytv’s Breakfast Television

    I only watched a few parts of BT this morning. I didn't even know about the firings until I looked at this thread this afternoon. One part I noticed was for the intro at 7am they only showed a kid eating cereal instead of any on-air personalities. For a second I thought that was odd. And then...
Toronto Escorts