Recent content by Moose134

  1. M

    Anyone sick of dating apps and just stick with Escorts?

    This is what I’m mostly doing too. I fuckin love it. But I’m strongly considering cutting out all civvie right now just to look at the impact. So far, it’s been phenomenal. Then just meet women in public. Good man 💪
  2. M

    Anyone sick of dating apps and just stick with Escorts?

    That’s pretty sound advice. I’d agree. Only thing is I love variety. I’m older now and I’m not so worried about a bunch of shit I used to worry about when I was younger. This would have been great advice for the younger version of myself. 👏
  3. M

    Anyone sick of dating apps and just stick with Escorts?

    I tested out Bumble recently after crushing it with Tinder in 2023. I deleted my bumble account in a day. The amount of overweight single moms who are insanely entitled is out of control. No thanks. I was tussling between escorts & dating too. Im sticking with escorts. I can’t deal with that...
  4. M

    Any interest in Industry Social events?

    Ain’t worrying. I love my privacy.
  5. M

    Any interest in Industry Social events?

    A part of the benefit of this hobby is discretion and anonymity. Imagine seeing your wife’s uncle or your neighbor at this party.
  6. M

    Visiting Toronto for Four Days… could you give an American a bit of guidance?

    Hot Pink List. It’s an escort agency. Pretty much all I use these days whenever I hobby. It’s the most guaranteed fun for me. Look them up.
  7. M

    Visiting Toronto for Four Days… could you give an American a bit of guidance?

    I didn’t read your full post but just see someone from HPL. They have an airport incall. You will have an enjoyable time with almost everyone on their roster.
  8. M

    Viagra double dose?

    I was going to say this too. You can fatally drop your blood pressure.
  9. M

    Viagra double dose?

    Where’d you find that? I’ve been looking for troche delivery vitamins, didn’t know Viagra came like that.
  10. M

    Matt Kalil suing ex Hailey

    Seems like there is something deeper here. She’s an influencer who likely made a lot of money off this extra attention & he’s hitting her where it hurts.
  11. M

    Are people running out of money?

    Me too. I like tech gadgets. But also I’ve gotten more into my fitness stuff. $500-$1000 got me some really cool exercise stuff + fitness courses or DJ equipment … all this cool stuff & fun experiences vs. 2 hours with an escort lol the increasing prices have been a blessing in that I’ve put my...
  12. M

    Are people running out of money?

    This is the same reason for me too. It’s not even about affordability per se, I just can’t hand over $400 to spend time with some woman lol there’s so much cool shit I can buy or do with $400-500, that one hour with some random woman seems like a waste and personally makes me feel like a loser...
  13. M

    Mid 30s. Lost libido suddenly. Not sure if its a bad thing...

    It’s fairly simple and nothing to worry about. You are diverting more sexual energy away from women and toward financial goals. You’re unconsciously transmuting your sexual energy without even knowing it. You’re good.
  14. M

    Life with chemo

    I personally know two ppl who did the protocol without chemo and the tumours vanished. One of them was a family member. He was basically high for 90 days & nights lol there won’t be any studies & everything is anecdotal as nobody would sponsor a study like that. I can’t give you the exact...
  15. M

    Life with chemo

    Not sure if you’re still in it, hope you’re doing well. Look into “Rick simpson oil”…helps a lot of ppl on chemo and even some ppl avoided chemo with it. It kills blood vessels of tumours, helps with sleep, appetite, and inflammation. 💪
Toronto Escorts