Recent content by Maxfury

  1. M

    Locanto

    I try locanto once with a lovely lady name Cynthia Rose. She is super nice and i have seen her a number of times. She recently moved to Cambridge so i only was able to see her once there. But i agree locanto to me doesn’t seem that reliable.
  2. M

    Locanto

    That would be a great find hopefully she is real. Thanks buddy
  3. M

    Best Seated BJ (Covered or BBJ)

    Here you go. https://jess-after-dark.com/
  4. M

    Best Seated BJ (Covered or BBJ)

    Jess also gives on hell of a massage. One time I went and she was giving me a super great massage and my back was super knotted I just asked her to keep massaging nothing else. Jess actually gives a massage.
  5. M

    Best Seated BJ (Covered or BBJ)

    I have seen Cynthia a number of times when she was living in KW. Super nice person and she gave a really great bj. Everything was safe which I appreciate. I would definitely repeat only problem is she is in Cambridge now. Need to find time to head down there.
  6. M

    Camille Voss is a Boss 4607

    Thank you sir for reporting back. See looks amazing.
  7. M

    Camellia 6837 / 1380

    Thanks pauldoeh for reporting back. Seems like she is going to be very popular soon.
  8. M

    Krystal 8063 - Game Over Guys 😫

    I think you hit right on the head. My only worry is that place is going to be busy with the new addition. I was planning on taking some time off from hobbying but know I dunno. Might have to jump back on and experience the new addition before it gets too busy and you need to book two weeks in...
  9. M

    Backdoor Becky - 8388

    That sweet little milk maid would hot if Becky would do the accent.
  10. M

    Wynter Ross

    I usually just go for the gfe. I’m pretty vanilla. Like I mentioned she’s never seems to be under the influence when I’ve seen her and we usually have a good conversation afterwards.
  11. M

    Wynter Ross

    Yea, I’ve seen Wynter a number of times now. I think she is ok. Very good looking and super nice person. Shes never seems to be under the influence when I’ve seen her. But I’ve also only seen her during the day. She is on the bigger side which her photos hide very well. But I had a nice time...
  12. M

    Josie

    IMO I thought Josie was more attractive, Bella looked nothing like her photo. The photo of Josie is actually but obviously dated and photoshopped a bit. PM if u want more info.
  13. M

    Anyone Seen Tiff?

    I saw her probably a year ago when she was first starting off. I don’t remember much and I haven’t been back so it must have been just ok. From what I remember is she is a chubby girl kinda cute. She was nice and easy to contact/communicate.
  14. M

    Josie

    I think she is the one in the photo on page 7 or the first photo of josie. But definitely an older photo or altered. She does look older now but still pretty imo.
  15. M

    Josie

    I only person a saw was Josie. So I would go back to see her again. Look wise she is somewhat accurate to her first photo. Bella doesn’t look her photos.
Toronto Escorts