Recent content by Marshamala

  1. M

    Asian

    The one in Niagara Falls is okay. I just went to visit this week and saw three girls with different body shapes and the one amongst them wearing a black bikini styled outfit that had a very open top was very good looking. She didn’t look like the typical Asians guess she’s mixed but was...
  2. M

    Avoid Asian Massage in Welland

    Yes. Her spa is on the second floor and she will never tell how to get access if you’ve never been there and she will blame you for being idiot if you ever got lost and probably would make fun of you in front of her girls and her family once you left cause you would never know. Stupid owner...
  3. M

    Any info on Ariana from diamonds and Louisa from Elite?

    I’m looking to see her too but she’s not always scheduled. Have to try pre book at some time.
  4. M

    Avoid Asian Massage in Welland

    Worst owner ever I saw! I’ve been to this stupid spa only once and trust me it’s a crazy place owned by a crazy woman. Girls are mostly 40-50s and they are all manipulated by the owner. Their place sitting is kind of weird so I got lost when I got there. I called her again trying to get a way...
  5. M

    Any info on Ariana from diamonds and Louisa from Elite?

    The most important thing is the room fee there was high that stopped me from repeating.
  6. M

    Any info on Ariana from diamonds and Louisa from Elite?

    She did great massage compared to others and she did extras good too but she’s just not very keen on doing anything else other than massage. I remember I had to try convincing her a few times within the limited amount of time and she always gave me a smiling and refused in a soft voice and we...
  7. M

    Any info on Ariana from diamonds and Louisa from Elite?

    Did she work at sensations/seductions? Several Asian girls around that area they mostly had brown skin tones but there’s only a slim and tall girl had very fair skin.
Toronto Escorts