Recent content by Liquid1414

  1. L

    Sophia Bella?

    Did he say if her pictures were accurate ?
  2. L

    Sophia Bella?

    I have also been curious about her. but yes looks too good to be true.
  3. L

    Karla - 9945

    Yes she does look good. Hopefully you have better luck than me. let us know how it goes.
  4. L

    Hazel 6964

    Hello Terb’s Have anyone seen her b4. Tried to do a search but nothing came up. Thanks in advance https://www.leolist.cc/personals/female-escorts/greater-toronto/durham_av_i_now_in_out_hazel_c_ickme_book_now-3893408?source=list
  5. L

    Alisha -3081

    Hey TERB’s wondering if anyone has seen ? Thanks in advance https://www.leolist.cc/personals/female-escorts/greater-toronto/oshawa_oshawa100_real_french_partyfriendly-6841360?source=list
  6. L

    Karla - 9945

    Arrange for a meet up time , she ask to text when I’m on my way so I did. Arrived 10 minutes early sat in the parking lot for 50 mins and NO response from her. TOTAL waste of time gents. FYI.
  7. L

    Karla - 9945

    15mins 100 20mins 130 30min 160 1 hr 300
  8. L

    Karla - 9945

    Seems like she’s back in Durham. Might TOFTT tonight and report back
  9. L

    Karla - 9945

    Good Afternoon Gents, Has anyone seen b4 ? Ad looks real. https://www.leolist.cc/personals/female-escorts/greater-toronto/durham_pickering_new_real_petite_latina_body_natural_pretty-7512364?source=list
Toronto Escorts