Recent content by kwpanda

  1. K

    Camilia - A wonderful GFE experience

    Are you using the right number? She changed her number about a month ago New# 519.589.1380
  2. K

    Camelia

    It's also her last week here so would highly recommend visiting her so she can remember how wonderful the gentleman here can be. Send her home with a happy smile so she'll want to come back and service us. She's a nice girl and really tries hard to please and is worth the visit
  3. K

    Krystal is now blonde guys!!!

    Definitely loving her new hairstyle. I think it makes her look even younger and can totally fit in with black pink group. A4 waist and perfectly proportioned body with killer face and style. Her voice sounds great too iykyk 😂
  4. K

    Krystal and Camelia (Camellia?) duo Review

    Yes they're interactive. Super hot and sexy times
  5. K

    Krystal or Camellia

    Nice nice Dia is a nice girl. Just not my cup of tea but nothing bad to say
  6. K

    Krystal or Camellia

    I find camelia more GFE because she doesn't have set routine and she have nice boobs to play with. Enjoy your time
  7. K

    Camelia

    I've seen Camelia multiple times with and without Krystal and have written reviews before on multiple girls. Camelia is definitely GFE and she's new to this industry and not very experienced but she always tries to fulfill client desires and wishes. I think that's something everyone can agree...
  8. K

    Nozomi VVVVIP Sakura

    Agree She's easily the hottest out of all the girls at Sakura. If you're looking for idol level looks and body, she'll easily fit those expectations
  9. K

    Miyu @sakura

    Saw her twice already and she's becoming addictive. Facially she's cute. Very much ABG style if that's your thing. Colored contacts, big eyes, make up, etc. I would say the pic on website is her. 8/10 Body wise she's super petite, natural A cups, nothing done cosmetic wise on face or body...
  10. K

    K/W Asian Providers

    Really good to be honest. She's not as pretty as Nene or Nozomi but I'm seeing her again today
  11. K

    K/W Asian Providers

    Yuki at Sakura left but Miya is starting today at Sakura. Can't wait to meet her
  12. K

    Celia and ria - 1515

    Ria messaged me and asked if I was free so booked her with Celia duo. I've reviewed ria before so won't get into it. I've seen ria before and she is all safe service only and no kissing which is fine. Saw Celia enter and I would say the pic is about 60% accurate but certainly isn't her...
  13. K

    Rud 0158 Cambridge

    https://www.leolist.cc/personals/female-escorts/south-western-ontario/cambridge_i_m_the_kind_of_girl_who_will_make_you_happy-11405879 Don't bother. Totally fake
  14. K

    True GFE with Yuki @ Sakura

    What can I say? Got dumped and became heart broken and figured Yuki is the best for recovering from a broken heart. Met with her today and although her English is not that great, I'm able to speak Japanese so conversation was easier. Chatted a lot about things lately and she was attentive and...
Toronto Escorts