Recent content by Kilt Boy

  1. Kilt Boy

    Best clubs for Exotic dancers in Ottawa

    I spent an enjoyable amount of time with each, and in the few minutes between finishing up with them, another girl would be finishing somewhere along the line and was worth beckoning into the stall. I like all kinds of girls and was well known to them all. Just whispering a name was good enough...
  2. Kilt Boy

    Best clubs for Exotic dancers in Ottawa

    One time, I paid the $5 and then had a slow rotation of 3 girls before she caught on. SHE: You can't do that! ME: Why not? SHE: We count the songs for each girl you're with for your protection! ME: Okay, how many songs have I been up here for? SHE: ... ME: ... SHE: ... ME: So, it's really just...
  3. Kilt Boy

    Vegas Island Gentleman's Club

    Thanks for the Korean spam site. Much appreciated.
  4. Kilt Boy

    Strip clubs that no longer exist - trip down memory lane.

    Wait, was it called Fanny's? I must be misremembering. Yes. Fanny's.
  5. Kilt Boy

    Strip clubs that no longer exist - trip down memory lane.

    I remember going to the Pink Panther on Bank Street, way back in time. A friend got kicked out because he touched one of the dancers on her bare breast. Good heavens! Can you imagine the scandal?
  6. Kilt Boy

    Pigale Dancers.

    You want a tip? Never date the DJ.
  7. Kilt Boy

    Pigale Dancers.

    I remember having to end several encounters (not with Crystal, never met her) before they even began because of an aggressive count. Heading down the stairs, I might say, "Let me know when we start." If she says something like, "I started counting when I sat down at your table," or "We started...
  8. Kilt Boy

    Barefax Dancers

    Yeah ... I've turned down too many offers (and sometimes outright attempted rape: no means no) to count.
  9. Kilt Boy

    Pigale Dancers.

    Uh ... wow. Your experience in Ottawa is going to be very much different. Do a trial, first. Put $100 aside and tell your girl you want to do 3 songs, maybe 5. Make sure it's the girl you want, not just the first that asked. Take her for a spin and see what happens. Count the songs to see if...
  10. Kilt Boy

    Playmates Dancers

    Good god. I need to hear that whole conversation.
  11. Kilt Boy

    Pigale Dancers.

    OMG, Dove is a sweetheart! She can be extremely sensual with the right person. Be that person. Also, make sure she knows that you'll tip for excellent service.
  12. Kilt Boy

    Strip clubs that no longer exist - trip down memory lane.

    Bruh. Now it's weird. YOU'RE getting the memory from my description of the memory? o_O Still ... she was pretty memorable. :D
  13. Kilt Boy

    Strip clubs that no longer exist - trip down memory lane.

    I had the weirdest memory experience yesterday. I went to McDonald's and got a Shamrock Shake for the first time in probably 20 years. There was something about the slightly antiseptic smell and chalky taste that reminded me of the perfume/lotion on a girl I used to spend time with at BareFax...
  14. Kilt Boy

    Xmas pics

  15. Kilt Boy

    Vegas Island Gentleman's Club

    Be prepared for DJ fees to increase sharply.
Toronto Escorts