Menu
Forums
Advertise
New posts
Search forums
What's new
New posts
New profile posts
Latest activity
Members
Current visitors
New profile posts
Search profile posts
Members
Log in
Register
Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Current visitors
New profile posts
Search profile posts
Cupids
ASB
ATEA
SVIP
ISPA
TP
GG
WET
AI Porn
Sex Dolls
Menu
Recent content by Juggles
Members
Juggles
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
J
Info on Cori or Peyton?
Ya, when I saw Cori it was $150 for 20 min. It was not very good. Service was very mechanical and super rushed. Could not touch her face or poon. She had a half hour rate of $200.
Juggles
Post #9
Jul 28, 2021
Forum:
Durham Region & Peterborough Escort & Massage 411
J
How dumb do they think we are?
Dammit, I was just about to go for that! :ROFLMAO:
Juggles
Post #4
Jul 15, 2021
Forum:
Durham & Peterborough › Escort & Massage Reviews
J
Info on Cori or Peyton?
I have seen her, I gave a brief review on Cori in the strippers on Leolist section
Juggles
Post #5
Jul 15, 2021
Forum:
Durham Region & Peterborough Escort & Massage 411
J
Info on Cori or Peyton?
Cori is Kianna from Cafe Atlantis (a strip club)
Juggles
Post #3
Jul 15, 2021
Forum:
Durham Region & Peterborough Escort & Massage 411
Members
Juggles
Top
Bottom