Asia Studios Massage

Recent content by john3317

  1. J

    Taylor 9333

    I went to see this girl once in Oshawa, the place was an absolute mess, it stank. Stepped in the door and couldn't force myself to talk my shoes off. She also looked disgusting and nothing like pictures. Was covered in red dots everywhere. I made an excuse and left. Anyone who recommends this...
  2. J

    Pickering Angels reviews

    I was able to see Allison this week. I almost booked with Salma, but changed my mind, that will have to be another visit. Session started of with a nice motor on her tits. Ive only seen somewhat vague reviews of Allison with some high ratings. Shes an average looking Turkish girl, she was...
  3. J

    Pickering Angels reviews

    Eraser heads, final answer. Nice size ariola, and lighter colored. Not the dark asian look.
  4. J

    Pickering Angels reviews

    Everything was within mpa limits. There are only a few girls awhile back that were my regulars that I could get more mileage with.
  5. J

    Pickering Angels reviews

    I saw Yoko recently at PA. She has a very pretty face, and an ok body. Her boobs were nice a natural c cup with nice nipples. I do prefer large fake boobs but they were ok. Ass was also just ok, she gave a pretty good massage, better than most but far from professional. She has a really good...
  6. J

    La Mirage/Pickering Angels

    I finally for to see Noor at PA. I would say she is mid twenties. I was definitely anticipating her being a little hotter. To me she was your average looking Indian girl. Body was also average, not skinny with a few extra pounds on her tummy, but who doesn't. Ass was OK, but she gave a great...
  7. J

    Carcall

    Has anyone seen little cherry, she looks cute and tiny.
  8. J

    Zoe 9030

    Have you guys ever tried Rose, I believe there are some bad reviews of her under Mya Ramos. Here's the link. She looks really hot. https://www.leolist.cc/personals/female-escorts/greater-toronto/durham_sweet_sexy_rose_back_in_town_pickering_party_girl-11566443
  9. J

    Zoe 9030

    I may go see Selena at PA this week if my schedule lines up. I believe I met her at la mirage front desk a month ago, and she had a pretty face and looked to be around 26ish. I tried to see Cici last week, who appears to be a young 20 year old with that Latina type of look.. she ended up...
  10. J

    Zoe 9030

    I would say were most likely seeking the same type of girl. If I find her, I'll let you know. And if you find her let me know.
  11. J

    Zoe 9030

    I don't do DFK, and I'm to old to do msog haha so I never asked or tried any of those services. Deep throat I guess maybe. It was more of a regular one to be honest. But she said everything on her menu on leolist is available by text. For $120 I left happy, just wish she was a skinny young...
  12. J

    Zoe 9030

    I've nev https://www.leolist.cc/personals/female-escorts/greater-toronto/durham_zoe_gorgeous_petite_latina_170hh_350hr_promo_120_15mnt_bj_sx-11554237
  13. J

    Zoe 9030

    Had the opportunity to see Zoe. Didn't see any reviews and was very interested in her. Her pricing on leolist was 170hh. When I reached out for her menu and prices by text they were 150hh possibly because she wasn't busy. She also has a 120 for 15 min promi which I tried. Offers everything safe...
  14. J

    La Mirage/Pickering Angels

    I saw Aurora last weekend, she use to go by the name Amy a few years ago, and has come back as Aurora. I believe she is Brazilian, or atleast looks to be. Great fake tits, and good personality. Facialy she was just ok. Body was just ok also. What shined was her personality. Everything else was...
  15. J

    La Mirage/Pickering Angels

    All good, I have only seen Liv once, a long time ago. She's definitely no where near the numbers I gave Ivy. I also saw who I believed to be Angelina outside having a smoke. Shes appeared to be thick, but a good thick from what I could tell. Those lulu pants can be deceiving. But I was intrigued...
Toronto Escorts