Recent content by Jacker

  1. J

    Strip clubs that no longer exist - trip down memory lane.

    Loved Samantha snow that where lap dances started 😍 Sheena de Janeiro And there was also a black girl Very hot Man that was good times
  2. J

    Strip clubs that no longer exist - trip down memory lane.

    Was Julie your name at Barberellas? Jenny was definitely a favourite of mine
  3. J

    Strip clubs that no longer exist - trip down memory lane.

    I heard it was Quebec Lightning 😂
  4. J

    Strip clubs that no longer exist - trip down memory lane.

    Where was the Albion hotel?
  5. J

    Cougars Den review

    Olivia staxxx is on my bucket list
  6. J

    Amazing Massage with HE

    Alison is my recommendation then you won’t be sorry
  7. J

    Strip clubs that no longer exist - trip down memory lane.

    No 2 exit last one before the Ontario border
  8. J

    Haircut and bj

    I could always use a good haircut as well. I might go once a week 🤣
  9. J

    The Golden Ticket Challenge: 3 Massages, $500, Who Wins ?

    Ok I’d do Ellavibe Ind Abby Then vanessa @CMJ Great week I’d say
  10. J

    Mystery guest at Luxuria

    Does anyone know who the mystery guest is at Luxuria this week? Bank and walkley?
  11. J

    The Golden Ticket Challenge: 3 Massages, $500, Who Wins ?

    Wow i’m gonna have to think about this! Too much candy in the city limit myself to only three lol
  12. J

    Pussy Slide

    Certain things I won’t share happy hunting 😉
  13. J

    Lana @ Paradise, formerly Lexi Lust

    I want to see her a we’ll Bucket list for me Boobs look awesome
  14. J

    The Ottawa GFE/BFE MAs (list, votes and reviews)

    Great list now I’m going to have to see lily /stella and Maggie to see if I agree 100% with you 😉
  15. J

    Cougar's Den PSE Experience?

    they do allow walkins 😀
Toronto Escorts