Toronto Passions

Recent content by Jack021

  1. Jack021

    new to this

    I love this! It makes me want to book you more tbh.
  2. Jack021

    Slutty native girl

    That's absolutely insane. Thank you for letting everyone know. Jesus!
  3. Jack021

    new to this

    Hey! Locally, there's Honey and Sarah Baby (she's only doing outcalls at the moment). Watch for Charlotte to come through - she's one of the absolute best providers and tours often. Otherwise, remember that if it looks too good to be true, it probably is. When looking at ads, check to see if...
  4. Jack021

    INTEL / REVIEW ON - Charlotte -

    I'll have to catch them next time! It's awesome they visit so often - honestly the best providers in North Bay (imo).
  5. Jack021

    INTEL / REVIEW ON - Charlotte -

    It's so tempting but there's absolutely no way I could handle Charlotte AND someone else at the same time. 😅
  6. Jack021

    Jess, Open minded, party friendly

    Pics are stolen, I would avoid.
  7. Jack021

    Slutty native girl

    Oh damn! Thank you for TOFTT. I messaged but never heard back - glad now I didn't. That sucks!
  8. Jack021

    Honey 9887

    Hey all! I can confirm Honey reached out to offer a free hh and was very generous and kind. I don't imagine that's a common thing when a provider reads a mixed review. I think like all things it takes time and experience to grow, and she's listening and learning which is amazing. :) If you've...
  9. Jack021

    Honey 9887

    Hey all! Posting a quick review of "Honey" who started posting on LL a while back. Overall, not a positive experience. Not truly awful, but definitely not great either. She hosts in Powassan, so it's a bit of a drive. She's hosting in her apartment, which is not in any way clean or tidy. She...
  10. Jack021

    Honey, New local girl - real or fake?

    Real. She's hosting out of Powassan. She's been offering massage/HJ services for a few months, looks like she's moving into escorting.
  11. Jack021

    Locanto ads

    It looks like the one provider over and over for the most part. I've never used it or heard of it, but I'd stick to Leo. Likely not worth the risk unless someone else here can vouch for it?
  12. Jack021

    Trixie AVL NowLets PLAY

    None. She does seem to be local. I think she had an ad that said she was out Callander way. Might be worth a shot!
  13. Jack021

    Bella

    I did about two months ago. Wouldn't go back. Her personality is fine and so is her body, but she's strictly business and will take advantage if she can. I booked her for an hour, and after the first SOG was told we were done. We were maybe twenty minutes in. When asked, she said she "couldn't...
  14. Jack021

    Angel 2991

    Thanks for the review! I remember seeing her some time ago in Toronto. Excited to see she is in the area now. Do she give you rates for hr or multiple hours?
  15. Jack021

    Sudbury/Sault

    Is Jessica still advertising? I haven't seen anything on CL for a while, and I shot her a quick message but got no reply.
Toronto Escorts