Recent content by Jabba

  1. Jabba

    Mia 9236

    I wonder what the 13:03 tat means . . . a reminder of the amount of time you have left in your hour booking (that would be really freaky if it actually counted down :oops:)
  2. Jabba

    Hanna Baker - Real?

    I believe you will find her hourly rate posted on Tryst
  3. Jabba

    Wife dilemma

    For reasons that may not be clear to you now, I highly recommend you keep your hobby fantasy life and home life separate. A FFM 3-some fantasy may Piss off your wife even if it is for your BD. If you introduce a new SP to the mix, she will wonder who else you've been seeing and for how long...
  4. Jabba

    1380 Prince of Wales

    There could be two working from that location: Jenny and Prisca both advertize on LL I've tried to set up an appointment, but getting a timely response is problematic. Jenny replied a couple of times but went silent after trying to confirm a time. Oh well. Keep trying?
  5. Jabba

    Madison?? 6239

    First wrote her back when she was new. Quoted me rates & then when I asked to arrange time - crickets. Tried again a few more times over the next couple of years but I guess I'm blocked for being persistent... oh well.
  6. Jabba

    looking for rec's for a real decent massage....

    Yes - she has a sweet face and a nice, straight-forward disposition.
  7. Jabba

    looking for rec's for a real decent massage....

    You may be thinking of Breathtaking Vivian
  8. Jabba

    looking for rec's for a real decent massage....

    Abby is my go-to indy for massage. She knows what she's doing and I highly recommend her. She can go as hard or soft as you need to work out the subborn knots. Be sure to ask for enough time for a head massage after the finish. She's fairly conservative, so no reverse massage or other intimate...
  9. Jabba

    Silly Questions about Rates at Spa's

    This. For some of the Asian spas, they wait until the right moment to negotiate. I suggest the OP discuss options and agree up-front on the price before anything happens.
  10. Jabba

    Layla 6554 And The Ensuing Topic At Hand

    This hobby can be so demoralizing. Sorry to hear the OP got boned. She goes by Sophia Sparks on North Babes btw: https://www.northbabes.com/user/SophiaSparks
  11. Jabba

    Valerie - 9804 A truly enjoyable experience

    I find it's impossible to set up an appointment with her. Not very responsive to texts and if she does respond, it's often a day or two (or more) later. Her ad says she has to raise her rates because she's so busy. I get the sense she is a reluctant SP. Hard pass.
  12. Jabba

    Samantha 7726

    Thanks for the review. The photos seem to show a lady with a fair amount of well-placed skin. Definitely more than a 110lbs. I would see her for sure.
  13. Jabba

    Glowing Foot Spa Nepean

    What was the $damage?
  14. Jabba

    Aeb@nanaYoung girl

    Be there a link?
  15. Jabba

    Valencia - 6503 - TOFTT

    You sound a little miffed
Toronto Escorts