Recent content by interferon

  1. I

    Don't text me to drum up more business

    That seems totally forbidden, for her to initiate contact with you.
  2. I

    Ebony dancer

    Why don't you post this in the Den thread?
  3. I

    Short haired hotties

    Love every one of those photos but even more excited about Riley Nixon
  4. I

    Go Go's Belleville - Dancer Reviews

    Not sure who Stacy is but isn't it stupid to rip of a customer who could become a regular just for an extra 20 or 40 especially a club where most of the dancers are very honest. Anyway Stacy's off my list too now, thanks for the warning.
  5. I

    Go Go's Belleville - Dancer Reviews

    I think this place is under-rated though it has a bit of a frat atmosphere. (they should ban wearing hats inside like some other places do) A lot of very hot dancers, some good stage shows, hot servers, haven't had counting problems here (though always good to keep on-top of that). Nice vareity...
  6. I

    Pickering Angels reviews

    Strange, I had a great time with her and she was totally in control not high.
  7. I

    La Mirage/Pickering Angels

    I think Lorena's great, love her looks, personality, a lot of fun. Talkative but not overly.
  8. I

    Strip clubs that no longer exist - trip down memory lane.

    Ah Barb's. I still miss Bridgette. Wow such sensual dances.
  9. I

    Salary Thread

    No you wrote "Fucking escorts is bad form but here you are." You were making that statement not "commenting" on it. Now you're calling other people stupid when you were teh one to write that.
  10. I

    Salary Thread

    Weird this to say on this board. Why is it bad form?
  11. I

    Inexperience.

    The cumming is just part of the experience...soemtimes it's even a disappointment because it means that things come to a stop then. Enjoy the play, the feels, the smells, the intimacey, her beautiful body. The rest will take care of itself when the time is right. The goal is to have a great hour...
  12. I

    Why is this particular porn category so popular?

    I like the step stuff, esp where mother or sister do the seducing but mostly with JOI clips. I don't have the hots for any of my relatives and have no step-relativs. As with other of my kinks/fetishes, I dont analyze and question.
  13. I

    Cialis

    Thanks for info, I'll give Jupiter a look.
Toronto Escorts